Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: leaf aptus 75 split sensor-colorshift? for Jair..  (Read 37638 times)

pixjohn

leaf aptus 75 split sensor-colorshift? for Jair..
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2006, 05:51:51 am »

I was also told the replacement back I recived was going to be free of the center line. Lets hope they got it right this time.

izaack

« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2006, 08:23:50 am »

Hi John,

What has Leaf decided to do with your replacement back? Give you a replacement's replacement?  

What have you decided to do about it? Are you keeping it?

Curious minds want to know.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 08:24:33 am by izaack »

markowich

• http://www.peter-markowich.net
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2006, 11:02:32 am »

i received my replacement aptus 75 a few days ago. initial tests with the digitar 24XL on the ALPA SWA show no centerfold split at all and no visible color shift. of course i will conduct further tests with the 47mm XL and with the H1 sytem. at the moment it looks very good! thanks Yair&theleafcrowd!
peter

Caracalla

• http://
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2006, 03:54:31 pm »

GREAT NEWS! Peter,

I am sure it will work better then fine. I truly believe if they fix their shortcomings
they are not far from a leading position in the industry.

REGARDS

mkravit

« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2006, 08:16:45 pm »

i received my replacement aptus 75 a few days ago. initial tests with the digitar 24XL on the ALPA SWA show no centerfold split at all and no visible color shift. of course i will conduct further tests with the 47mm XL and with the H1 sytem. at the moment it looks very good! thanks Yair&theleafcrowd!
peter
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=83058\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Congratulations, I am sure you will enjoy the use of one of the finest photographic tools available on the market. As reported earlier my replacement back is also 100% free of the vertical centerfold.

Leaf has once again shown that they are committed to the photographic industry. Their customer service is 2nd to none and they continue to improve an already incredible product.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up