Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Palouse Workshop in June - One Space Has Become Available  (Read 931 times)

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
Palouse Workshop in June - One Space Has Become Available
« on: April 30, 2017, 01:34:18 pm »

In February I announced a private tour workshop in the Palouse.  If you familiar with the Palouse you know it is a beautiful region of SE Washington state.  There are incredible landscape opportunities.  I have been coming to the Palouse in the Summer and for the harvest for countless years.  I am never disappointed, and always find new locations.  Both Palouse workshops sold out in 24 hours.  Unfortunately, one of the attendees due to a family emergency can't make it, so a spot for this workshop has become available.  The dates are June 20 -25, 2017.  Please check out the details for the workshop here - Palouse Workshop 2017 and if you are interested contact Debra at dfr@luminous-landscape.com.  She'll be in touch with you and get you registered. 

I am doing these workshop with only 4 other photographers.  This is a great way to shoot in small groups and enjoy meals, great conversations, and learning.   Don't hesitate if you are interested.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up