Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad H4X body with HV90x prism and accessories $2500 SOLD  (Read 475 times)

bpepz

I'm finally selling my Hasselblad H4X. I used to use it with my P65+ but I sold it a while back so I no longer have use for it.

Comes with HV90x prism, two Li-Ion batteries, charger, front and back body caps, prism cap, and tripod mount protector.

Body has 9303 shots on it. Mechanically it has no problems I am aware of. Focus is accurate and snappy, all functions including true focus work great. Speaking of the focus, I almost regret selling it because this is one of the few H bodies I have used that actually focused accurately.

Cosmetically there are some spots where you can clearly see wear on the exterior. The prism has a brand new eye cup on it. For some reason the eye cups on the Hassy prisms come off all the time. I went ahead and forked out the $50 to buy the new one and replaced it. Also on the topic of the Prism, there are some specs of dust inside the prism. It is not really distracting but I thought I would mention it.

I am also putting up for sale soon a HC 80mm, 120mm and 210mm. Let me know if you might be interested in those as well and maybe I can make you a package deal.

Shipping is FREE if its in the continental US. For international shipping, get in touch with me and I can give you a quote. Also, if you are in the Vegas area or in LA, I would be happy to arrange local pickup.

Asking $2500 USD. Prefer Paypal, I can pay the Paypal fee.

You can contact me here or at my email, resnick_joshua@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Cheers!

Here is the dropbox link for the photos.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/09jxq0hlcu2733x/AAB4vZKGaG_LSWm2tb2Pfspla?dl=0

SOLD

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 09:34:53 pm by bpepz »

bpepz

Re: FS: Hasselblad H4X body with HV90x prism and accessories $2500
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 11:36:20 pm »

more pics
Pages: [1]   Go Up