Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR stuck in maximised (Apple green button) mode  (Read 5240 times)

Hans Kruse

• Hans Kruse Photography
Re: LR stuck in maximised (Apple green button) mode
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2017, 04:28:05 am »

I'm wondering if there is a confusion between the full screen mode achieved through shift-F and the OSX full screen mode. In my testing the green dot has consistently appeared regardless of the menu bar hide option being hidden or not (in OSX full screen mode achieved by clicking the green dot when LR is in window mode). In full screen mode using shift-F and with the menu bar hidden though that option (has nothing to do with the menu bar being hidden in general preferences) and in this case the green dot will NOT show up and it shouldn't.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:01:10 am by Hans Kruse »

jeremyrh

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2017, 05:32:30 am »

Now I'm feeling guilty that folk are using good shooting time hunting for green dots :-(  For some reason the things that work for you folk don't work for me - sometimes. I'll try deleting prefs and doing the other Mac-type stuff you do short of reinstalling the OS and see if that clears things up!

Hans Kruse

• Hans Kruse Photography
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2017, 05:46:03 am »

Don't worry :) I'm at home and not loosing any shooting time. I will travel from next friday and I promise not to chase green dots, except that spring is here with lots of green :)
Anyway if I were you I would not start to delete prefs or anything and just use shift-F.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up