Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is It Just Me or Does Hasselblad Service Always Suck?  (Read 5287 times)

Juanito

• John Raymond Mireles
Re: Is It Just Me or Does Hasselblad Service Always Suck?
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2017, 09:50:15 pm »

Update: I got a call today from Hasselblad saying that my camera is being shipped back to me. Received email tracking information as well. Looking forward to having my H5 back in my hands. Once I do, I'll send my X1D in. Hoping for a more positive result.

straightbanana

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2017, 10:14:05 pm »

Sorry to hear of your issues, you stuff is way fancier than mine and I would expect much more from Hasselblad that what you;ve had so far.

As this is a rant on Hasselblad service, I feel I am the King of the service disasters with Hasselblad.
My repair or at least non repair of my Hasselblad CFV back is 11 months and counting.

Now to be fair it was Hasselblad UK that were of no help and the key reason of the time delay in getting this issue sorted, well, that and my move to Sweden.

So far Hasselblad Sweden, who do appear to be making the right noises to fix (now they offered to swop my back for one that actually works this was from an email on the 10th of April) has taken over a month to get this far.

I've made a thread about the whole situation. if anyone wants to revel in my pain?
http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=117095.0

I'm now patiently waiting for the Hasselblad Rep to contact me with when the swop will take place.

J_M

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2017, 04:58:40 am »

Sorry to hear about your issues.

When I bought my H6d-100c last fall there were some serious problems too. They had to deliver THREE different bodies until they could deliver one that actually worked. The dealer here in Germany, Calumet, was super cool and took care of everything. However, it took three months from the first delivery to finally giving me a working camera. It sounds like you got unlucky this time around, but maybe I did too.

Either or, the vendor here took good care of me. Definitely consider who you buy from next time around.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up