Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Epson 7880 24" Printer with Media and Ink, $1800 Wash DC Area.  (Read 893 times)

fike

• Hiker Photographer
    • trailpixie.net

I have an Epson 7880 that I am ready to sell. I am not printing as many large prints as I once was.  This printer is in excellent condition. You can see by attached photo of the information sheet that it is lightly used.  The nozzle check is perfect. It comes with two unused 220ml ink cartridges (one yellow and the other Photo Black).  It also comes with an almost new 24" x 100' roll of Epson premium luster and an unopened 24" x 40' roll of Epson Exhibition Canvas Satin.

Pickup will need to be arranged. I live near Washington DC, but I don't think my wagon would be able to carry such a delicate piece of equipment.

$1,800

Pictures...

Fike, Trailpixie, or Marc Shaffer

fike

• Hiker Photographer
    • trailpixie.net
Re: FS: Epson 7880 24" Printer with Media and Ink, $1800 Wash DC Area.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 09:14:28 am »

I know LuLa is one of the premier sites that runs the full gamut for photography concept to the art print, so I figured I would try to sell here first. Fred Miranda seems to be more camera- and lens-specific, so I didn't put it up there.  I won't even try eBay...that just seems like a can of worms.

I know a large format printer is a pretty tough thing to sell. Does anybody have any suggestions about other places to list it.

thanks

Fike, Trailpixie, or Marc Shaffer
Pages: [1]   Go Up