Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad X1D Shutter Release Question (and some images)  (Read 1359 times)

Juanito

• John Raymond Mireles
Hasselblad X1D Shutter Release Question (and some images)
« on: March 24, 2017, 10:48:14 am »

I just received my X1D with 45mm lens and have been out testing it. For some reason, I often have to double tap the shutter release in order for it to fire. It's an intermittent issue with no apparent pattern. I've been shooting in Manual Focus and focusing using the back button. When I depress the shutter release nothing happens so I have to depress it again for it to fire. Sometimes I have to double tap with every shot. Other times it works just fine. Any idea of what's going on?

OK... an update before I post. It appear that if I slowly depress the shutter, then the camera won't shoot. If I do a half press and then try to shoot, I get nothing. I have to do a quick tap to get it to fire. Sometimes it won't fire even with a quick tap. I shot some portraits yesterday of a guy and I found my self double tapping every shot. :(

Aside from that though, loving this camera. Amazing that I can use this camera for street work. It's light, compact and quiet. Impossible to do this work with the H series. This is just walking around stuff. The real test will come in the following weeks when I set off for a month long road trip across the US.

Shot at 6400 iso. Completely usable. an 11x17 print of the first image has a little crunch. Finer grain than that Trix pushed.

Pages: [1]   Go Up