Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Linhof Technikardan 45s W/multiple access.  (Read 1172 times)

MDScarbrough

FS: Linhof Technikardan 45s W/multiple access.
« on: March 21, 2017, 01:10:49 pm »

I purchased the camera new in 2002, and it has served me well for landscape photography. Cosmetically, it is in excellent condition with few rub marks in spite of years of service, always protected in its own padded case (Gara Gear pouch, included) inside my LowePro pack. The camera functions flawlessly; all movements and zero detents are intact and aligned. The bellows has been replaced once, and shows small wear marks at the top from rubbing inside pack; no light leaks. Also included is a spare bellows from a previous TK I owned, which is in good condition but I cannot recall if there were any light leaks. I personally shimmed the rear focus screen (Linhof SuperScreen) for precise focus. While the SuperScreen provides superb viewing, it can flex without shimming. This camera displays Linhof's superb engineering and craftsmanship, providing a very versatile camera with exceptional movements in a very compact package.

Also included:
- Linhof SuperScreen and Grid Overlay (nice, bright viewing). Installed, excellent condition.
- Linhof original ground glass screen
- Linhof Standard TK bellows (extra copy, in addition to bellows installed)
- Linhof Bag Bellows (includes protective GaraGear wrap). Excellent condition.
- Linhof Compendium Lens Shade w/2 mounting rods (includes GaraGear pouch protector). Excellent condition. Bellows type shade, adjustable to prevent vignetting with camera movement.
- Linhof Tele-Macro Rail (provides extra support for very long extensions, I used it in windy conditions for lenses > 500mm). Excellent.SOLD
- Linhof Focusing/Metering Bellows (bag type flexible bellows with magnifier, attaches to bag with swing-away attachment). Have older copy of this as well, included. It is made of heavy black cloth and the inside is a synthetic foam, which unfortunately is deteriorating and flaking apart. They are very handy in bad weather and worth having, even though they require repair.

I have not used this camera for over 5 years, so it is time for it to find a new home. I have already sold all but two of my lenses, which will be posted separately (not included in this price), a Rodenstock Grandagon 90/6.8, and a Nikkor M 300/9SOLD mounted on Technica boards.

The price for the camera and accessories is $2600NEW PRICE $2000 plus shipping. US buyers only.

Thank you for looking!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:04:41 am by MDScarbrough »

MDScarbrough

Re: FS: Linhof Technikardan 45s W/multiple access.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 01:08:19 am »

NEW PRICE $2000. MAKE OFFER.
Pages: [1]   Go Up