I happened to shoot some images that may or may not be useful checking out profiles.
The subject is my Götschmann projector with a ColorChecker include and myself as a size reference. Illumination is the small Elinchrome studio flashes with soft boxes on two and a honeycomb on the third one.
The files are here: http://echophoto.dnsalias.net/ekr/Articles/ColourAccuracy3/
Included right now is:
- Raw files Phase One P45+ and Sony A7rII
- Renderings of the raws in LR CC, using my own profiles made with DCamProf
- Some face skin samples measured by the ColourMunki
- Some skin samples from the back side of my hand, more uniform than face
- Somples with spectral data on black shirt
- I feel skin tones a bit orange
- Black shirt has tendencies to magenta brown shift this is the reason I measured spectral reflection
- The black has significant reflectance in near IR region, as expected :-(
Check also this thread: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/medium-format-systems-and-digital-backs/61207-me-my-goetschmann.html
All images in that folder are free to use in any context regarding colour management/colour rendition.