Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Colour adjustments in FCP X  (Read 2139 times)

vulture

Colour adjustments in FCP X
« on: March 10, 2017, 08:05:43 am »

Hoping that's the right thread:
Since upgrading to FCP X version 10.3.2 colour adjustments are partly not saved in projects when closing a session.
No matter if I worked out of different libraries or only one, when starting the programme again, some of the colour adjustments I made are gone.
I also cannot save all the adjustments as the <command+S> doesn't work, even after rendering.
Apple support couldn'd solve the problem so far, although working on it. Never had this problem with earlier versions of FCP X.
Anybody here experienced the same issue? Any advice or solution?

bcooter

Re: Colour adjustments in FCP X
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 04:56:05 pm »

Hoping that's the right thread:
Since upgrading to FCP X version 10.3.2 colour adjustments are partly not saved in projects when closing a session.
No matter if I worked out of different libraries or only one, when starting the programme again, some of the colour adjustments I made are gone.
I also cannot save all the adjustments as the <command+S> doesn't work, even after rendering.
Apple support couldn'd solve the problem so far, although working on it. Never had this problem with earlier versions of FCP X.
Anybody here experienced the same issue? Any advice or solution?

Sorry, but I know nothing of 10.32 but I would suggest learning resolve and doing an xml round trip from fcpX to resolve and back.

Resolve has a tremendous color engine and though it takes a while to learn, it is an incredible piece of software.

IMO

BC

vulture

Re: Colour adjustments in FCP X
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 03:18:42 am »

Thanks for the advice. I am about to learn Resolve.
But that doesn't fix my problem with FCP X. It's obvious since the latest upgrade.
Apple support still no solution.
Pages: [1]   Go Up