Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rain is a Coming  (Read 868 times)

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed
Rain is a Coming
« on: February 21, 2017, 11:08:32 am »

Had held, 6 shot pano..most of the stitching done in Photomerge though had to do some distortion control, perspective and a dash of warp.
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: Rain is a Coming
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 03:58:43 am »

Very nice landscape. I wonder if the undulation in the clouds is real or due to the pano?

Tony Jay

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 04:13:53 am »

Very nice landscape. I wonder if the undulation in the clouds is real or due to the pano?
It certainly is not an artefact.
And it is a really nice image!

Tony Jay

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 08:17:40 am »

The undulation in the clouds was the main reason for making the shot. This is the first panel, left to right without any perspective adjustments, only saved to the web which in my action also adds a sharpening layer. I tried to be very cognizant of the cloud formation during the stitch and distortion work PP.
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

francois

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 04:00:12 am »

I like the broad view and the typical clouds. Even without the title, we could guess that rain would be on us soon.
Bravo!
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up