Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: 4x5 Arca-Swiss Model B (Base Tilt) Camera + Complete System  (Read 977 times)

Kumar

• http://www.bskumarphotography.com
FS: 4x5 Arca-Swiss Model B (Base Tilt) Camera + Complete System
« on: February 18, 2017, 12:34:37 am »

For sale is a very nice 4x5 Arca-Swiss Model B camera with base tilts. I have a complete system, with nothing more to buy other than a lens with a lens board, film holders, film, a dark cloth and a tripod (all of which I can supply).

The camera is in excellent condition, and looks barely used. All movements are smooth and the locks are firm. The bellows are light tight, with no pinholes. The camera comes with the standard 40 cm rail and extension bracket. To reduce weight, it is possible to use the camera without the bracket. The ground glass on the standard spring back is in very clean shape.

More images: https://postimg.org/gallery/2z8gaotrg/

In addition to the basic camera, I have the following accessories:

1. A Linhof lens adapter board, letting you use the smaller, cheaper and more easily available Technika boards.

2. A 20cm rail that appears to have been cut from an existing rail. The camera can be carried on this rail, making it very compact.

3. The very rare extension bellows that will get you an additional 40cm extension, allowing for a total extension of 800mm. With the above rail of course, the total is limited to 600mm.

4. A second front standard that can be used as an intermediate standard. It has a couple of small fixable issues. The button used for sliding the bellows lock is broken. You can either weld it back in place, or add a more solid piece of metal to the slider. It is also possible to simply use a pencil to move the slider back and forth. The lever for the tilt/swing locks when it is in the upward position. It interferes with the standard, and obviously cannot be used this way. I'm sure it is possible to adjust it so that the lever points down when it is locked.

5. A leather wide angle bellows in very good shape. There are some white spots on the outside that could be removed using a leather conditioner. There are no pinholes, etc.

6. Not pictured is a spare original ground glass in excellent shape.

All accessories will fit any of the A,B and C series cameras, and the Technika lens board adapter, extension bracket, rails and function carriers will also fit F-Line and M-Line cameras. The frame size is 171mm.

I'd prefer to sell the entire system to one buyer for 80,000 JPY, including worldwide EMS shipping. But I'm always open to selling the individual items separately, provided the camera sells first.

Camera with standard bellows, spring back, 40 cm rail and extension bracket 36,000 JPY including worldwide EMS shipping.

Linhof Technika lens board adapter 10,000 JPY

Extension bellows 10,000 JPY

Extra front standard 9,000 JPY

20cm extension rail 5,000 JPY

Wide angle bellows 12,000 JPY

Spare ground glass 8,000 JPY

Accessory prices include worldwide e-Packet shipping.

Thanks for looking,
Kumar

Kumar

• http://www.bskumarphotography.com
Re: FS: 4x5 Arca-Swiss Model B (Base Tilt) Camera + Complete System
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 07:45:23 pm »

I have one person interested in the WA bellows. I'll give this one more day before I split up the system and start selling the individual components.
So if you're keen on the complete system, let me know. Or if you're interested in some of the components, that's fine, too.
All accessories will fit any of the A,B and C series cameras, and the Technika lens board adapter, extension bracket, rails and function carriers will also fit F-Line and M-Line cameras. The frame size is 171mm.

Kumar
Pages: [1]   Go Up