Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Rudolph Hugo Meyer Gorlitz Kino Plasmat f1.5 5cm (50mm) rangefinder coupled  (Read 3211 times)

elvispreasley

Up for sale is the true jewel of my lens collection: one of the rarest and most desirable lenses you may ever find - D.R.P.Dr. Rudolph Hugo Meyer & Co Gorlitz Kino Plasmat f:1.5 5cm (50mm).
This lens is a very well known vintage cinema lens, produced for the early cinema industry with very limited quantity. Due to the short focal flange distance the lens can be used on mirrorless and rangefinder cameras. The lens is fully covering full frame sensor with no dark corners (I made a test personally with my full frame Sony A7II mirrorless camera). This particular unit is going in original focusing helicoid with M39/LTM screw mount (the lens is also rangefinder coupled now ), so you can easily use it with almost all your modern digital (or film) cameras right out from the box (rangefinder or mirrorless only - no dslr/slr).
Here is some information about the condition of the lens: the lens body is showing some regular wear from the usual usage (paint loss, scratches, etc.); the lens was recently CLA'd and converted to rangefinder cameras, do its basically in beautiful shape! glasses has minor cleaning marks, apperture blades has some marks on it also, but everything else looks and works absolutely great! 
This lens will be amazing peace of your collection, what you can use both way: shooting with your camera or keeping on your lens shelf.
The lens is going with not original front and rear caps.
The price for the lens is the lowest you can find in internet for today - 24000$

This is how the lens was looking before CLA and conversion:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 02:07:22 pm by elvispreasley »

elvispreasley

Here is some more photos of the lens

elvispreasley

And more

elvispreasley

Here is some very important information about the condition of selling of this lens: NO PAYPAL PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED! WIRE TRANSFER ONLY!
I totally understand the skepticism of many potential buyers, regarding 24000$ wire payment to unknown person. The most important reason for it is that I afraid of the potential scammers, who can use the paypal money back guarantee - to get this lens for free and leave me with nothing. The cost of the lens is a huge money for me, so I prefer to sell it with the most secure method for me personally.
There is few more options to buy this lens with no risk for you. The lens is located in Ukraine, so you are very welcome to come to my location and make cash to hand deal without any risk. Also you may find some trusted person in Ukraine, who will be able to meet with me instead of you. I will be more then happy with any option - you gonna chose.
If you have any questions or offers - write me PM. Trades + cash offers also always welcome: I have an interest in digital/film Leica rangefinder cameras and lenses, but might consider other options. Be ready to send your gears first, in case of international trade. In case of personal meeting - hand to hand deal obviously.
You can also find this lens on ebay, where you can get some more information about myself, as a seller, from my ebay selling history/feedbacks.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:12:04 pm by elvispreasley »

elvispreasley

Here is how the lens looks, after CLA and rangefinder conversion/modification

elvispreasley

More pictures

elvispreasley

And a little more.

If you have any offers - please write it in PM
Pages: [1]   Go Up