Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad H5D 50c WiFi, 28mm and 100mm lenses plus acc. PRICES DROPPED!  (Read 4183 times)

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

Selling my H5D 50c WiFi camera setup.  All is in as new condition and with original packing and boxes.

Here is my list:

H5D 50c WiFi includes 3 Hasselblad batteries and Hasselblad charger (I had to resolder an internal wire  that came loose so the case has been opened, but it works perfectly.)
   ONLY 3,498 CLICKS ON IT!
   Asking price for the body only:  $12, 975.00
               3/23/2017   PRICE REDUCED TO $11,775.00/OBO
               4/6/2017     FINAL PRICE REDUCTION TO 10,750.00
IF NOT SOLD SHORTLY AT THIS FINAL PRICE, IT GOES ON EBAY.

Hasselblad 28mm lens
   ONLY 197 Clicks on it!
   Asking price for the 28mm lens:  $2,975.00
               3/23/2017   PRICE REDUCED TO $2,595.00   
IF NOT SOLD SHORTLY AT THIS FINAL PRICE, IT GOES ON EBAY.

Accessories that are available:
Really Right Stuff BH1-L Plate         Asking $150.00

Hasselblad  Wrist Strap  Asking $85.00

All prices are OBO, so IF you think I've misplaced something, speak up AND DEFINE WHY.
I've been tracking prices on eBay for the last 8 weeks and put my prices WAY below what any like number of
clicks units sold on eBay.

All pieces are now out of warranty, so sold as is with shipping at buyers expense.  I am the original owner and have taken excellent care of all gear.
Wire transfer is ideal, personal check is fine but ship when bank says it’s cleared, and if you live local to Chapel Hill, NC, come on over and test it and bring cash!

There is not a scratch, mark, dent on any items.  I take extreme care of my gear.  It has had very little use due to health issues, but the images I been able to get out and take with it are stunning.  I just can’t haul the weight of this system around any longer.

NOTE:  This is the first WiFi camera I have had.  When I received it I was surprised that if I left the battery attached when not in use, the battery would be run down over a couple of days.  I called the tech at Hassie Service and they told me that was normal for the 50c WiFi and to not be concerned, just remove the battery from the body at the days end and all would be fine.  Thus, I bought two spare batteries so IF I left one on and then went to use the camera a couple of days later, I always had two fresh ones ready. 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 10:39:09 pm by Lust4Life »

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

FYI:  If no serious interest by the end of this week, I'll post on eBay which has a much larger user base to market it to.

maxs

Sent you a PM. Not heard back :-(

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

Sent you a PM. Not heard back :-(

I sent you my phone number in a PM  a short while ago.
I never saw your post so thanks for calling it to my attention.

Jack

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

HUGE PRICE REDUCTION BEFORE GOING TO eBay later this week.  Please see below.
Jack

Selling my H5D 50c WiFi camera setup.  All is in as new condition and with original packing and boxes.

Here is my list:

H5D 50c WiFi includes 3 Hasselblad batteries and Hasselblad charger (I had to resolder an internal wire  that came loose so the case has been opened, but it works perfectly.)
   ONLY 3,498 CLICKS ON IT!
   Asking price for the body only:  3/5/2017 dropped to $9,995.00[/b][/i]

Hasselblad 28mm lens
   ONLY 197 Clicks on it!
   Asking price for the 28mm lens:  $2,975.00    3/5/2017 Price dropped to $2,695.00

Hasselblad 100mm lens  --  SALE PENDING 3/8/2017
   Again, only 372 clicks on it.
   Asking price for the 100mm lens:  $2,690.00    3/5/2017 Price dropped to $2,295.00

Accessories that are available:
Really Right Stuff BH1-L Plate         Asking $150.00 3/5/2017 Price dropped to $125.00

Hasselblad  Wrist Strap  Asking $85.00  Free with purchase of camera body.

All prices are OBO, so IF you think I've misplaced something, speak up.
I've been tracking prices on eBay for the last 5 weeks and put my prices below what any like number of
clicks units sold on eBay.  That's a good starting point I think.

All pieces are now out of warranty, so sold as is with shipping at buyers expense.
Wire transfer is ideal, personal check is fine but ship when bank says it’s cleared, and if you live local to Chapel Hill, NC, come on over and test it and bring cash!

There is not a scratch, mark, dent on any items.  I take extreme care of my gear.  It has had very little use due to health issues, but the images I been able to get out and take with it are stunning.  I just can’t haul the weight of this system around any longer.

NOTE:  This is the first WiFi camera I have had.  When I received it I was surprised that if I left the battery attached when not in use, the battery would be run down over a couple of days.  I called the tech at Hassie Service and they told me that was normal for the 50c WiFi and to not be concerned, just remove the battery from the body at the days end and all would be fine.  Thus, I bought two spare batteries so IF I left one on and then went to use the camera a couple of days later, I always had two fresh ones ready.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:41:11 am by Lust4Life »

GHPhoto

Hi,

Would be willing to ship the RRS plate and the wrist strap to Sydney, Australia?

Regards,
Grant

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

Sure, but at the wrist strap price listed since not purchased with the H body.
I expect the shipping will not be much, but at cost for your account.

Let me know if you want them.

Jack

BAB

Sent you a PM please respond at your convince
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

PRICES DRAMATICALLY REDUCED TONIGHT!
TAKE A LOOK.

JACK

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

Final price reduction before going on eBay.
Jack

siddphoto

• Siddhartha Saha Photogaphy

Awesome price for the 28. I'd have bought it if I didn't already have one.
GLWS

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

Enough, all gear now listed on eBay.  If you want any, you'll find it there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up