Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cambo Studio Stand Acessories  (Read 933 times)

chrisstraley

Cambo Studio Stand Acessories
« on: February 14, 2017, 01:28:42 pm »

I purchased a near new Cambo UST studio stand recently and I am getting rid of some of the accessories that I won't be needing.  Everything is in near new condition. 

Cambo SCH 3-D Gearhead Gear Head Studio Stand
Up for sale is a very lightly used Cambo SCH 3-D gearhead.  I purchased a studio stand and this head was attached too the stand.  I have another head that I use so I have decided to move this along with a couple other items that were on the stand.  It is in really really good condition as you can see in the photos.  Everything moves very smoothly, doesn't slip, and I dont see any real wear.  Most of these heads you find used were used in a large production house for years and years,.  This came from a private climate controlled studio.  I have tried to look up what model this is and I am going off what B&H is selling with a couple very minor differences such as the knobs look a tab bit different, but for the most part this looks very similar.  This retails for $719.99 from B&H.  I am selling this for a fraction of the price. 

ASKING $300.00 obo on the gearhead

Cambo U-45 Low Position Adapter for U-4 and UBA Crossarms Studio Stand
Up for sale is a Cambo U-45 Low Position Adapter for U-4 and UBA Cross arm for a Cambo Studio stand.  This arm came of a used stand I purchased from a local photographer that is retiring.  The arm is in fantastic condition showing little wear.  A couple small paint bumps but nothing that effects the way it functions or really even looks.  The photographer I purchased it from was the original owner and was retiring.  It came from a climate controlled private studio where he shot high end product. I am not going to be needing so I thought I would pass this arm to someone who will be able to put it to good use.  It functions as it should and is honestly in amazing condition. 

ASKING $300.00 obo on the low position adapter

Bogen Manfrotto 3047 Deluxe 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head with Quick Release
Up for sale is a used Bogen 3047 Deluxe 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head.  It DOES come with a quick release plate although it isn't pictured.  This head function very well, was used only in an indoor studio on a camera stand.  All functions are very smooth, accurrate and the plate clips in tight.  I am including a brand new Bogen plate I purchased recently.  No majoy wear minus light paint scuffing, nothing that effects the functionality though.  Great head, for a great price!

ASKING $50.00 obo on the head plus shipping
chris straley
chris straley / photographs
www.chrisstraley.com

chrisstraley

Re: Cambo Studio Stand Acessories
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 01:29:31 pm »

Cambo Arm
chris straley
chris straley / photographs
www.chrisstraley.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up