Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 331   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump II  (Read 915343 times)

JNB_Rare

• JNB54
Re: Trump II
« Reply #820 on: February 24, 2017, 01:24:55 pm »

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #821 on: February 24, 2017, 01:55:52 pm »

Then again, if nothing else works against Trump, not even the Russian connection, THIS will certainly do:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/24/witches-unite-cast-binding-spell-trump-followers/

A group of witches is attempting to use black magic to neutralize U.S. President Donald Trump by casting a “binding spell” to prevent him from governing.

;)

pegelli

• http://pegelli.smugmug.com/
« Reply #822 on: February 24, 2017, 02:45:36 pm »

A group of witches is attempting to use black magic to neutralize U.S. President Donald Trump by casting a “binding spell” to prevent him from governing.

I think that's a bad idea, I prefer Trump governing rather then to continue his election campaign  ;)
pieter, aka pegelli

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography
« Reply #823 on: February 24, 2017, 03:39:43 pm »

What we're trying to do here in America is clean up 30 years of government dereliction when they didn't bother to check anyone.  They just let it go because it was economically and politically expedient to allow illegals immigrant to remain, whether they had a job or not. 
Fact:  According to the Department of Homeland Security, from 2009 through 2014 2.4 million illegal immigrants were removed from the US under Obama.  Even Trump used this number during one of the debates.  Hardly a sign of dereliction of duty. 

Raul_82

« Reply #824 on: February 24, 2017, 04:03:17 pm »

This just in: Reporters from The NY Times, BuzzFeed News, CNN, The Los Angeles Times and Politico were not allowed to enter for the briefing in West Wing office of the press secretary.

Like Fidel Castro used to say back in the day: 'To those with the Revolution, everything. To those against, nothing'. In the end it was nothing for everyone.

Weird times.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #825 on: February 24, 2017, 04:11:15 pm »

Fact:  According to the Department of Homeland Security, from 2009 through 2014 2.4 million illegal immigrants were removed from the US under Obama.  Even Trump used this number during one of the debates.  Hardly a sign of dereliction of duty.

So it must have been the 22 years before Obama being referred to then?

Confusing, all those Alternative facts and Actual truths.

But not to despair, since now selected news agencies are no longer invited to the White House news briefings, all news will be unchallenged Alternative news and thus none of it is true.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Raul_82

« Reply #826 on: February 24, 2017, 04:19:57 pm »

Let's all give the USA a big welcome to the list of countries that censor and control the press like China, Russia and North Korea.

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
« Reply #827 on: February 24, 2017, 04:34:12 pm »

Remember the quaint old days when everyone made fun of Italian politics?
--
Robert

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #828 on: February 24, 2017, 04:35:09 pm »

Fact:  According to the Department of Homeland Security, from 2009 through 2014 2.4 million illegal immigrants were removed from the US under Obama...

Officially. Confused. Me.

If there are approximately 11 million illegal immigrants, and 2.5 million are deported (or even 3, as I heard recently), that means that about 25-30% of illegals are SERIOUS criminals. Remember, Obama's policy was that only the most serious criminals are deported.

How does that number jive with the often repeated "fact" that only 1% of illegals are involved in crime? Or that illegal immigrant crime rates are lower than for citizens?

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
« Reply #829 on: February 24, 2017, 04:48:57 pm »

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/24/us/politics/white-house-sean-spicer-briefing.html

Still supportive of this decision Alan?

You are a smart person, what more evidence do you need about where this is going?

You have a president who:
- gets some of his facts on Fox
- blocks out objective media outlets
- broadcasts emmotional tweets about world politics
- proposes illegal laws that go against the most fundamental republican values
- lied to his voters about his agenda on several key topics starting with his links with Wall Street

And yet you are apparently willing to keep supporting that person just because he was smart enough to tag himself a Republican? If this is not the reason for your support, what is it?

Cheers,
Bernard

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #830 on: February 24, 2017, 04:50:31 pm »

Officially. Confused. Me.

If there are approximately 11 million illegal immigrants, and 2.5 million are deported (or even 3, as I heard recently), that means that about 25-30% of illegals are SERIOUS criminals. Remember, Obama's policy was that only the most serious criminals are deported.

How does that number jive with the often repeated "fact" that only 1% of illegals are involved in crime? Or that illegal immigrant crime rates are lower than for citizens?

Well, obviously Obama was lying, and he did more than he said he did ...?

Cheers,
Bart

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
« Reply #831 on: February 24, 2017, 04:56:18 pm »

But not to despair, since now selected news agencies are no longer invited to the White House news briefings, all news will be unchallenged Alternative news and thus none of it is true.

It seems so astonishing that these clowns think that they can shut down the free press in the USA by not inviting them to a meeting. How clueless can someone be? Do they think that the press is somehow part of the marketing department? The country is not a corporation. The President is not a CEO, he's a public servant. Is it possible that they don't comprehend this?
--
Robert

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #832 on: February 24, 2017, 04:58:47 pm »

If this is not the reason for your support, what is it?

Because otherwise, before long, he will nuke you to show that it's not just a compensation for his small, ehm, hands but that he doesn't think blink twice before using them.

Cheers,
Bart

Raul_82

« Reply #833 on: February 24, 2017, 05:03:17 pm »

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/24/us/politics/white-house-sean-spicer-briefing.html

Still supportive of this decision Alan?

You are a smart person, what more evidence do you need about where this is going?

You have a president who:
- gets some of his facts on Fox
- blocks out objective media outlets
- broadcasts emmotional tweets about world politics
- proposes illegal laws that go against the most fundamental republican values
- lied to his voters about his agenda on several key topics starting with his links with Wall Street

And yet you are apparently willing to keep supporting that person just because he was smart enough to tag himself a Republican? If this is not the reason for your support, what is it?

Cheers,
Bernard

Too optimistic.
I have yet to meet Trump supporter who is not happy with the current state of affairs, I don't see why this should make the difference. They want to shake everything, build from scratch. In the words of Steve Bannon: 'Create a new political order'. Well this is shaking indeed.

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
« Reply #834 on: February 24, 2017, 05:14:27 pm »

Too optimistic.
I have yet to meet Trump supporter who is not happy with the current state of affairs, I don't see why this should make the difference. They want to shake everything, build from scratch. In the words of Steve Bannon: 'Create a new political order'. Well this is shaking indeed.

No way that the 25% of the US population who voted for Trump want chaos and to be deprived of their most fundamental liberties.

They are decent and intelligent people who have simply been lied to by a smart populist.

Every single one of them has the opportunity to change his/her mind every second that passes by because they are, still, free to do so.

Cheers,
Bernard

EricV

« Reply #835 on: February 24, 2017, 06:16:01 pm »

Here is a good explanation of recent deportations:
https://www.ice.gov/removal-statistics/2016

A few factoids:
  • Roughly 300K deportations per year over last 8 years
  • This includes many deportations right after border crossing
  • Most other (interior) deportations were criminals

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #836 on: February 24, 2017, 06:54:36 pm »

Nobody so far seems to challenge my math that
20-30% of illegals ARE SERUOUS CRIMINALS? Come on, purveyors of fake news, spin that!

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #837 on: February 24, 2017, 07:30:14 pm »

Nobody so far seems to challenge my math that
20-30% of illegals ARE SERUOUS CRIMINALS? Come on, purveyors of fake news, spin that!

It might help to define 'Serious', and 'Criminals', before addressing the larger task of defining 'Serious Criminals'.
Do parking/speeding tickets or shoplifting, help to qualify? Just asking, because I read that under the upcoming new executive order those would be criteria for deportation, and we do want to compare apples to apples, don't we?

Cheers,
Bart

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #838 on: February 24, 2017, 07:44:55 pm »

Bart, we are talking about Obama stats and criteria only. By the way, the only highlight of his years.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #839 on: February 24, 2017, 08:14:11 pm »

Bart, we are talking about Obama stats and criteria only. By the way, the only highlight of his years.

But Slobodan, don't you want to be able and compare the dishonest Obama stats to the progress made by the honest Trump stats?

Cheers,
Bart
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 331   Go Up