Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 331   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump II  (Read 916657 times)

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
Re: Trump II
« Reply #5380 on: August 22, 2017, 01:40:11 am »

Stop with the fake news.  Your crying wolf is going to backfire come election time.  He was just gesticulating for the press.  Watch the whole movie.   

I did (that's 6:30 minutes of my life I'll never get back) and he looked up into the sun a total of 4 times...no, he didn't stare, but as far as I know it doesn't take long. BTW, Your sweetheart Melania looked up into the sun a couple of times.

Heck even Tucker Carlson weighed in: “In a move that is not a complete surprise, he looked directly at the sun without any glasses,” Carlson marveled on his Fox News show, “perhaps the most impressive thing any president has ever done.”

So, I judge your FAKE NEWS claim to be FALSE...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 01:43:32 am by Schewe »

Farmer

« Reply #5381 on: August 22, 2017, 01:44:00 am »

Two new impeachable offenses: bad wine and looking into the sun without 😎

I fully support the first one!
Phil Brown

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #5382 on: August 22, 2017, 06:54:59 am »

I did (that's 6:30 minutes of my life I'll never get back) and he looked up into the sun a total of 4 times...no, he didn't stare, but as far as I know it doesn't take long. BTW, Your sweetheart Melania looked up into the sun a couple of times.

Heck even Tucker Carlson weighed in: “In a move that is not a complete surprise, he looked directly at the sun without any glasses,” Carlson marveled on his Fox News show, “perhaps the most impressive thing any president has ever done.”

Yeah.   Didn't she look great with those shades?  In any case, if you're right that they looked,  the article is still fake news.   The headline should have been,  "President Trumpedly Stares Down Sun Amazing Opthomologsts Around the World."  :)

JoeKitchen

« Reply #5383 on: August 22, 2017, 07:51:48 am »

I gather you've entirely missed the point, right?  Imagine.  That's the key, but that doesn't fit your agenda, of course.

Considering this article is on Breitbart, I have to wonder how accurate it actually is. 

However, I am currently imagining a world without police and prisons, allowing all of our felons (some very violent) to roam free, which she directly suggested when questioned, and lets just say I never want to see that world.  To even suggest it shows a serious lack in critical thinking.

As I said in the past, Snowden deserved a pardon for what he did.  Manning is nothing more then an attention grabbing child who does and says things for her own good.  She obviously put as little thought into these remarks as other things she did. 
"Photography is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent

JoeKitchen

« Reply #5384 on: August 22, 2017, 07:57:21 am »

I read up on this just to get an idea of how long it really takes to go blind from looking at the sun.  The reason I did was because as a photographer, every now and then I have to compose an image looking directly at the sun, so not looking at it is unavoidable sometimes, although I try my best to keep how much I do at a minimum. 

Fortunately on a large piece of ground glass, I can easily avoid looking exactly where the sun is.  It must be really hard with an SLR though. 

To start permanent damage takes roughly ~100 seconds. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 08:06:59 am by JoeKitchen »
"Photography is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
« Reply #5385 on: August 22, 2017, 09:09:10 am »

Yeah, he's going to resign.  Right.  You guys really believe this stuff.  Is that the new Democrat plan for victory.  "We're Taking Over When He Resigns."
He's NOT going to resign. That's a sign of losing and that's all he cares about; winning. At anyone's cost including this country!

Here's what I suspect he'll do if he's smart (that is questionable):

Call an aid to come into his office in 10 minutes to discuss the fake news or how large his crowds are or how high his polls really are or how he really has huge hands.
2 minutes before aid arrives, he finds a nice soft spot on the floor to lay on.
Aid enters, he's moaning on the floor. His fake doctor then tells the world he had a stroke (he is after all, fat, out of shape and 70 years old).
Doctor tells the nation he cannot continue or the stress of the office and playing so much golf, and tweeting, will kill him. He has to stop down.
He leaves office a hero to his base. Net result is a huge increase in his wealth. He wins.

We win?
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #5386 on: August 22, 2017, 11:13:42 am »

He's NOT going to resign. That's a sign of losing and that's all he cares about; winning. At anyone's cost including this country!

Call an aid to come into his office in 10 minutes to discuss the fake news or how large his crowds are or how high his polls really are or how he really has huge hands.
Aid enters, he's moaning on the floor. His fake doctor then tells the world he had a stroke (he is after all, fat, out of shape and 70 years old).
Doctor tells the nation he cannot continue or the stress of the office and playing so much golf, and tweeting, will kill him. He has to stop down.
He leaves office a hero to his base. Net result is a huge increase in his wealth. He wins.

We win?

Hi Andrew.  Nice seeing you again.  I don't think he'll resign because he's enjoying himself too much giving agita to everyone else.  :)

Chris Kern

• Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
« Reply #5387 on: August 22, 2017, 11:20:53 am »

. . .
Doctor tells the nation he cannot continue or the stress of the office and playing so much golf, and tweeting, will kill him. He has to step down.

Interesting, but I would like briefly to indulge in what Trump aide Kellyanne Conway famously referred to as "alternative facts."
  • Trump, addressing "the biggest political rally ever" in rural West Virginia, announces that he has already accomplished everything he set out to do as president—"many people are saying that I have done more in these few months than any other president has done in two full terms"—and that he now feels confident Vice President Mike Pence can tie up any minor loose ends "because he has learned so much from working with me."
  • Therefore, he has decided to license the Trump Administration brand to the U.S. government for an undisclosed sum so Pence can follow the business model Trump has pursued so successfully with his properties all over the world.
  • He feels it is time to do this because there are so many other countries that are in "very serious difficulty—deep, deep trouble," and therefore desperately need his governing expertise.  "I'm the only one who can fix them."
  • He is going to start with Canada and Mexico because, "although almost nobody is aware of this, they are Americans, too."
  • As soon as he has reformed the other North American governments, he plans to license the Trump brand to a few other lucky countries that are in "bad, bad shape," including the United Kingdom and Germany.  "I'll see about France when the time comes.  Right now, they seem to be doing okay.  The French have a president with a firm handshake who admires me very much."
After the West Virginia speech, anonymous White House sources inform the Failing New York Times that he has already donated the Trump brand to Russia in recognition of the "amazing" cooperation he has received from President Putin.

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
« Reply #5388 on: August 22, 2017, 11:24:08 am »

I don't think he'll resign because he's enjoying himself too much giving agita to everyone else.  :)
I really do not think he is enjoying himself and I suspect he didn't think he'd win in the first place. And I don't think his main goal in life is giving agita, it's winning, making money and getting attention. The fake stroke is thus far, the best idea I've come up with for how he gets out of office without looking like a quitter and getting the heat from the Russia investigation to disappear.
Let's put it this way, I can't imagine he'll last 3 1/2 more years. So yes, he will not resign because that appears as failure and losing but a fake medical excuse would I believe, suite him as a fine way to get out of the job. And make him a martyr to his base.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:27:54 am by digitaldog »

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #5389 on: August 22, 2017, 11:38:06 am »

...After the West Virginia speech, anonymous White House sources inform the Failing New York Times that he has already donated the Trump brand to Russia in recognition of the "amazing" cooperation he has received from President Putin.

Did Putin give him that Russian medal?  Then he and Tillerson could compare.  :)

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #5390 on: August 22, 2017, 11:44:27 am »

I really do not think he is enjoying himself and I suspect he didn't think he'd win in the first place. And I don't think his main goal in life is giving agita, it's winning, making money and getting attention. The fake stroke is thus far, the best idea I've come up with for how he gets out of office without looking like a quitter and getting the heat from the Russia investigation to disappear.
Let's put it this way, I can't imagine he'll last 3 1/2 more years. So yes, he will not resign because that appears as failure and losing but a fake medical excuse would I believe, suite him as a fine way to get out of the job. And make him a martyr to his base.

Well, he hasn't "lost" yet.  Winning the presidency is pretty heady.  How about twice?  The Trump brand probably will make more money as now the whole world knows him not just America.  Even the Commie Chinese will be using his brand name if he doesn't make war on them. And he's certainly getting a lot of attention.  He's making millions for the anti and pro-Trump cable stations.  Even Breitbart and Bannon will get rich because he fired Bannon.  I wish I could get fired by him.  And everyone in the world either loves him or hates him.  Hey.  Attention is attention. 

scyth

« Reply #5391 on: August 22, 2017, 11:55:12 am »

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #5392 on: August 22, 2017, 12:15:08 pm »

look who is back  :D

Even better... what brought him back 😊

mecrox

• My Online Portfolio
« Reply #5393 on: August 22, 2017, 12:21:59 pm »

We win?

He does step down but soon afterwards (or at least soon after any indictments have been dropped), his fake doctor announces that a miracle cure has been effected thanks to the extraordinary medicinal qualities of Trump-branded Extract of Covfefe Berries.
Mark @ Flickr

Otto Phocus

« Reply #5394 on: August 22, 2017, 12:26:44 pm »

I wished I could ask Trump the same three questions I wanted to ask Bush jr and Obama concerning Afghanistan.

1.  What is the objective(s) of the mission?
2.  By what criteria will we measure progress or regress with respect to the objective(s)
3.  What is the exit criteria for ending the effort for either meeting or not meeting the objective(s)?

I believe that before committing any US military forces these need to be understood.  In the past administrations, I am not confident it was understood.

At what point do you stop digging?

I shoot with a Camera Obscura with an optical device attached that refracts and transmits light.

scyth

« Reply #5395 on: August 22, 2017, 12:40:53 pm »

I wished I could ask Trump

You can write to him... You probably mean = "I wish I could get answers", right ?

Schewe

« Reply #5396 on: August 22, 2017, 12:46:01 pm »

Somehow I don't see this as a beginning of a trend in designer drugs...I mean, really, who would want orange ecstasy?

German police seize thousands of ‘Trump’ ecstasy tablets

This undated picture provided by Polizeiinspektion Osnabrueck police shows an ecstasy pill. German police
say they have seized thousands of ecstasy pills in the shape of President Donald Trump’s head, a haul with
an estimated street value of 39,000 euros ($45,900). Police in Osnabrueck, in northwestern Germany, say
they found the drugs during a check Saturday evening on an Austrian-registered car on the A30 highway.

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
« Reply #5397 on: August 22, 2017, 12:52:49 pm »

Even better... what brought him back 😊
The lord of light!

Schewe

« Reply #5398 on: August 22, 2017, 01:14:41 pm »

The lord of light!

So, how is Karl?

:~)

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
« Reply #5399 on: August 22, 2017, 01:18:19 pm »

I wished I could ask Trump the same three questions I wanted to ask Bush jr and Obama concerning Afghanistan.

1.  What is the objective(s) of the mission?
2.  By what criteria will we measure progress or regress with respect to the objective(s)
3.  What is the exit criteria for ending the effort for either meeting or not meeting the objective(s)?

I believe that before committing any US military forces these need to be understood.  In the past administrations, I am not confident it was understood.

At what point do you stop digging?

As addendum, I'd add that the longer the US military remains in place in another country, the more the locals have reasons to resent American presence, especially if they don't see any noticeable improvement in their own conditions. And Trump did say last night that the US is no longer interested in nation-building, which is fair enough, the USA has the right to make that decision. But if that's the case, that's one less reason to be there. From the locals' point of view, the presence of foreign soldiers on their land is only tolerable if it provides some benefit to them. Now I understand that their concerns might be important to the USA, but there are consequences to that too.
--
Robert
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 331   Go Up