Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Voigtlander Nokton 10.5mm f/0.95 MFT  (Read 493 times)

todddos

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 10.5mm f/0.95 MFT
« on: February 05, 2017, 01:59:00 pm »

Lens is brand new, in original packaging, BUT it has a 1/2" scuff on the barrel.

I bought the lens to test and potentially return to B&H about 30 days ago. However, it took a spill during a lens change. It dropped about 6 inches, but damaged the black metal barrel at the front of the element.

Absolutely NO damage to optics. No scratches to glass. Still focuses smoothly, aperture ring works as it should. I've tested since, it is flawless optically. Where the scuff is, the barrel is bent just enough that filters will not thread on the front. However, this could easily be bent back to accept filters. Nippon repair in NY has assured me of this, and I've had it done to several other barrels that have been damaged throughout the years.

It's $1100 at B&H before tax. Take this one off my hands for $800

More pictures to follow. I don't have anything macro at the house, so can't get super close to scuff. But if you're interested, an iPhone pic should do the job.

todddos

Re: FS: Voigtlander Nokton 10.5mm f/0.95 MFT
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 02:00:54 pm »

Literally used to take about 2 minutes of video on a MFT camera before it took its spill. Mint aside from the scuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up