Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 9155 times)

stamper

Re: Trump
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2017, 02:43:48 pm »

So far no traditional republicans are owning up to being a Trump supporter. I don't blame them. :( ::)

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2017, 03:01:54 pm »

Trump took the piss out of a disabled reporter, because of his cerebral palsy.

The reporter has a joint disorder, not cerebral palsy.

Jeremy

Craig Lamson

• Craig Lamson Photo Homepage
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2017, 03:21:22 pm »

So far no traditional republicans are owning up to being a Trump supporter. I don't blame them. :( ::)

Really?  Can you tell me your polling methods and sample size?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-voter-happy-deplorable-perspec-0206-md-20170203-story.html
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 05:38:17 pm by Craig Lamson »
Craig Lamson Photo

Rhossydd

• http://www.paulholman.com
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2017, 03:26:23 pm »

If he fails to keep his promises to his supporters , he won't be re-elected in 2020.  The rest is just discussion.
That depends on what damage he inflicts on the USA whilst in office.
Already he has managed to do very serious damage to the US's international reputation.

Craig Lamson

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2017, 03:32:24 pm »

There are a number of sites that are tallying up the broken promises and I'm sure that list will increase as time goes on.  He said the government needed to halt out of control drug prices and he hated that the government didn't negotiate prices with the Medicare and Medicaid programs.  Yet, here he is meeting with the heads of the pharmaceutical industry this week and promising them more tax breaks and fewer regulations.  Now this is the industry where I spent almost my entire working career and he promising tax cuts and lees regulation.  And this helps the Trump voter how????  We haven't even gotten to tax reform yet and woe be it if the carried interest loophole stays in the code.  Also, we just saw a bunch of deregulation of the energy industry and in particular the eliminating some water pollution regulations from mountain top blasting.  Tell me how this benefits the Trump voters.  Don't talk about the promise to bring back the coal industry, that's dead in the water because of fracking and low cost natural gas not because of regulations.  Tell me how border tariffs that raise the price of foreign goods sold at Wall-Mart (a favorite shopping place of many Trump voters) help out.  Tell me how removing the fiduciary responsibility rule for those advising people about retirement plans so that they no longer have to have the customer's best interest in mind.  I could go on with a bunch of other examples and this is only the beginning.   You should be getting the drift about where things are going here.  It was both a long shot and a long con and now both are coming home to the voters.  They will be able to decide for themselves about whether his actions are right for the times. 

When tax reform happens come back and let me and the other know how much it helped you individually versus the Wall Street Crowd.

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅. Not even a month has passed...roflmbo.  You have no idea "where this is going".  And god forbid, a Trump voter might like shopping at Walmart.  But if you need some relief from the results of this election, I'm sure they have a great price on a Prep H.
Craig Lamson Photo

Craig Lamson

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2017, 03:34:25 pm »

That depends on what damage he inflicts on the USA whilst in office.
Already he has managed to do very serious damage to the US's international reputation.

i guess that depends a lot on where you sit and how you view "International Relations".
Craig Lamson Photo

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2017, 03:49:20 pm »

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅. Not even a month has passed...roflmbo.  You have no idea "where this is going".  And god forbid, a Trump voter might like shopping at Walmart.  But if you need some relief from the results of this election, I'm sure they have a great price on a Prep H.
I and a lot of others have a real good idea where this is going and it's not going to be good for the Trump voter.  I'll make out OK if they do looney tune tax reform as expected.  The Walmart comment was not a value judgement on any shopper only a statement of fact that has been well documented in terms of a border adjustment tax which is what is being called for by the economic team (just read the paper that Wilbur Ross and Peter Navarro prepared for the Trump campaign and yes, not surprisingly both are going to be in charge of trade policy).  I didn't know that you have an rather bizarre preoccupation with people's bowel habits.

Chairman Bill

• flickr page
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2017, 05:11:54 pm »

The reporter has a joint disorder, not cerebral palsy.

Jeremy
Yes, my mistake. He has arthrogryposis. Doesn't make Trump any less of a shit though.

Craig Lamson

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2017, 05:28:05 pm »

I and a lot of others have a real good idea where this is going and it's not going to be good for the Trump voter.  I'll make out OK if they do looney tune tax reform as expected.  The Walmart comment was not a value judgement on any shopper only a statement of fact that has been well documented in terms of a border adjustment tax which is what is being called for by the economic team (just read the paper that Wilbur Ross and Peter Navarro prepared for the Trump campaign and yes, not surprisingly both are going to be in charge of trade policy).  I didn't know that you have an rather bizarre preoccupation with people's bowel habits.

It must be really wonderful for you and others  to have a crystal ball that tells you what the future will be.  What happens when you turn it over and it says, "Answer unknown, try again later"?

Ok I get it, you're a powerful retired D.C. area bureaucrat, who has all the answers and can predict the future.  And I'm just a Walmart shopping, self employed advertising photographer from the sticks who voted for Trump.  Heavens forbid I should even think I might have an idea how the world works or how the policies of the government might effect my life and business.  Yea, I'll be better advised to let those all knowing D.C. Bureaucrats just run things for me and tell me how to think.  It's so much simpler that way, right?

Tell you what Alan.  When the actual laws get passed or not get back to us.  Until then what you hear or read just might be opening gambits.  For all you know (and you should given your crystal ball) the Trump team just might be setting the table, with the main course to be served later.  Get back to us when you have real news to report. 

Btw, if I was wrong To suppose  you have suffered an affliction based on the results of the election, I apologize.  But then again with all of the stuff that you are passing, you still might find that medication useful.  Hard to beat those prices at Walmart.....
Craig Lamson Photo

Farmer

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2017, 06:09:34 pm »

And yes, Craig, you tell Alan he can't see the future but proclaim numerous ones from your view?  Also, do you really need to keep making shit jokes (literally) directed at individual forum participants?  Leave the name-calling to the So-Called-President.
Phil Brown

Craig Lamson

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2017, 06:15:13 pm »

And yes, Craig, you tell Alan he can't see the future but proclaim numerous ones from your view?  Also, do you really need to keep making shit jokes (literally) directed at individual forum participants?  Leave the name-calling to the So-Called-President.

Pardon me then.   Thanks for the tips on name calling as you do so to the President of The United States.
Craig Lamson Photo
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up