Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: capture 1 10 does not see the images on an SD card  (Read 1361 times)

fstop6420

capture 1 10 does not see the images on an SD card
« on: January 23, 2017, 12:03:35 pm »

Good Morning
I have been using a Panasonic TZ 100 successfully with C1 9 I recently upgraded to 10 I returned from trip put the SD card in the reader the import dialog opened but could not find any images on the card  I repeated the process a couple of times without change I then tried to import the files into LR  No problem. I took the files (raw) and copied them to my hard drive and C 1 still could not read them  I used a different SD card took some images and C 1 cannot read them   Any suggestions (eg go back to V 9) I should mention that C1 V10 sees the images from my Sony A7R2

Thanx for the assistance
Roger Lieberman

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: capture 1 10 does not see the images on an SD card
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 12:26:37 pm »

Good Morning
I have been using a Panasonic TZ 100 successfully with C1 9 I recently upgraded to 10 I returned from trip put the SD card in the reader the import dialog opened but could not find any images on the card  I repeated the process a couple of times without change I then tried to import the files into LR  No problem. I took the files (raw) and copied them to my hard drive and C 1 still could not read them  I used a different SD card took some images and C 1 cannot read them   Any suggestions (eg go back to V 9) I should mention that C1 V10 sees the images from my Sony A7R2

Hi Roger,

When you say 'cannot read them', do you mean that they are invisible, or generate an error message, or ... ?

BTW the Panasonic TZ100 is not listed in the Capture One list of compatible cameras, but since you say that it was supported by C1 version 9, that might be an omission on their part.

Cheers,
Bart
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:30:58 pm by BartvanderWolf »
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

E.J. Peiker

• http://www.ejphoto.com
Re: capture 1 10 does not see the images on an SD card
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 12:28:30 pm »

It's not a supported camera according to Phase One.  Are you sure you didn't switch from JPEG, which C1 would "see" just fine to RAW which C1 cannot see since it isn't a supported camera?
Pages: [1]   Go Up