Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unexpected behavior - is it a bug?  (Read 1519 times)

Robert Boire

• www.robertboire.ca
Unexpected behavior - is it a bug?
« on: January 21, 2017, 07:32:02 pm »

Hi,

I recently observed some unexpected behavior which I suspect is a bug.

I have been printing a series of images and then exporting them to jpegs to submit to a gallery.  In at least one image I noticed the on screen image actually changed between the print and the export, without any other (apparent) action on my part.

Take a look at the screen shoots of the History and Basic panels before and after the export. Notice that the whites have decreased from -5 to -43, even though the history says no other edits have been done.

I experimented with increasing the whites back to -5 after the export. What is frustrating is that this does not recover the original image, implying that there are other changes which I have not been able to isolate yet.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks for your input.

Robert

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: Unexpected behavior - is it a bug?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 07:54:47 pm »

Hi,

I recently observed some unexpected behavior which I suspect is a bug.

Hi Robert,

That does look like an issue since it even doesn't reset to the initial settings. Which operating system and LR version are you using (to allow others to replicate that behavior)?

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Robert Boire

• www.robertboire.ca
Re: Unexpected behavior - is it a bug?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 09:12:24 pm »

Hi Robert,

That does look like an issue since it even doesn't reset to the initial settings. Which operating system and LR version are you using (to allow others to replicate that behavior)?

Windows 7.1 and LR 6.5.1... I know, not the most recent version.

R
Pages: [1]   Go Up