Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Watermark software needed  (Read 1841 times)

Maineguy

Watermark software needed
« on: January 19, 2017, 09:55:49 pm »

I use CC/LR and PS on an i-Mac. I need some options for Watermarking software for BATCH WATERMARKING. I'm able to watermark one image at a time in LR, BUT I need to be able to put a bunch of jpg's into a folder and then watermark the entire folder. Can someone recommend some third party watermarking software for batch watermarking?

Cornfield

Re: Watermark software needed
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 06:27:35 am »

If your jpegs are coming from Lightroom then it's easy to apply watermark by using a preset applied at export.  To create a more custom mark design it in Photoshop and save it as a png.  Thi png allows transparency which is helpful to create a mark that is not overpowering.

tom b

• http://tombrown.id.au
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 11:05:21 am »

Photoshop will let you batch process images. Video tutorials here:

Tutorials

With 1.8 billion images uploaded each day to social media, a watermark is much more annoying than it is protection of copyright.

Cheers,

Tom Brown

MattBurt

• Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 05:36:06 pm »

If your jpegs are coming from Lightroom then it's easy to apply watermark by using a preset applied at export.  To create a more custom mark design it in Photoshop and save it as a png.  Thi png allows transparency which is helpful to create a mark that is not overpowering.

That's how I do it.
-MattB
Pages: [1]   Go Up