Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom Profiles-help  (Read 2533 times)

jcaldwell

Lightroom Profiles-help
« on: July 20, 2006, 09:00:58 pm »

I am working with the pC version of lightroom.  In the print section you select specific paper profiles, however, only the standard epson profiles show up.  I have created specific profiles using color vision.   How do you upload these in the print job settings under color managment.
thanks
david

Kim Laine

• http://dance-corner.net
Lightroom Profiles-help
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 03:38:55 am »

Find your way to your printer drivers. Right click on the printer you want to use, select Properties. Go to the Colour Management tab and add here the profiles yoy want to use.

These profiles will then be availale next time you start using Lightroom  

Kimi

jolson12

Lightroom Profiles-help
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 12:04:57 pm »

I am working with the pC version of lightroom.  In the print section you select specific paper profiles, however, only the standard epson profiles show up.  I have created specific profiles using color vision.   How do you upload these in the print job settings under color managment.
thanks
david
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=71334\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I ask this same question yesterday and David White set me straight.
Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color, right clicking on the profile(s) and selecting Install Profile, for each profile and you will be able to select them from the Lightroom list.
Hope this helps.
[span style='color:green']Jim Olson[/spa

Serge Cashman

Lightroom Profiles-help
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 04:32:39 pm »

On XP you can also install the  XP color control panel applet and do it from there. Install in the Profiles tab, associate  in the Devices tab.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&DisplayLang=en
Pages: [1]   Go Up