Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad, Kevin Raber and a ridiculous witch hunt  (Read 7840 times)

Rob C

Re: Hasselblad, Kevin Raber and a ridiculous witch hunt
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 09:54:19 am »

Hey Rob, last time I commented here on Trump I was banned!

;-)

Ain't what you do, it's the way what you do it? Who knows - early hours yet!

Thing is, anyone with a lead to the news can see the self-proclamations at will; it simply lies beyond denial. John Wayne instead of Ronny Reagan? It's all showbiz today, innit?

I see, too, on my favourite-to-hate news channel that a 'celebrity' called Lindsay Lo-something has turned to embrace Islam; is she aware of the dangers of apostasy should she change her mind next time she changes her undies, which I asume she wears but I can't, of course, guarantee? That she wears them, I mean, not whether or not they are of merchantable quality.

Oh, today's kids!

Graham Welland

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 12:34:09 am »

I also agree with the overwhelmingly positive comments here. I read the vitriol in the other threads and fora regarding Kevin's article and keep going back and studying it again only to find that I still just don't get what people are reading into it.

Graham

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2017, 12:54:56 am »

Hi,

That is my take on the issue, too.

Best regards
Erik

All I can say is that I crashed my DJI Mavic pro drone in the river.  Glad I didn't have a Hasselblad attached to it!   :o

The fact is that few companies are still are owned by their original founders, and that it is very unlikely that DJI want to destroy the brand they are alleged to be investing in.  I see no reason to assume DJI won't be good custodians.  Let's give them a chance.
Erik Kaffehr

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2017, 12:57:07 am »

Hi Kevin,

Nice review, thanks a lot.

Best regards
Erik

Thank You.  I report what I know.  Not a rumor.  I must admit my skin has become a lot thicker since being part of LuLa.  I know other website content providers have the same thing happen to them.  I look at comments by people on other sites and can't believe what some people have to say. My father always told me if you don't have something good to say then don't say it.  I do believe that when the Hasselblad thing plays out it will come to show I was right.  In the meantime, I am just about finished a very detailed review on the X1D.

Thank again, and I am passionate about this site and photography.  I am not going to let a few downers discourage that for me.
Erik Kaffehr

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up