Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SP9900 FOR SALE - GTA  (Read 977 times)

Garnick

SP9900 FOR SALE - GTA
« on: January 08, 2017, 02:54:56 pm »

Hello all,

Due to circumstances somewhat beyond my control, I will be moving my printing business to my home location at the end of Jan.  My initial intention was to move the 9900 to that location as well.  However, due to space restrictions I am now planning to downsize to a P7000 instead.  Therefore, I am putting the 9900 on the market as of this posting.  The printer has always been well taken care of and is in excellent condition, with a new print head installed in Feb. 2016.  The tech who did the installation commented on the cleanliness of the machine.  I also have a full and partial roll of Epson 36” Luster, as well as some unopened 350ml carts.  The printer is located in Oshawa, ON, about 50km east of Toronto.  Anyone interested can reply to this thread or contact me by email.  My asking price is $2950CDN.

Please be in touch if you’d like to talk.

Thank you,
Gary
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 12:01:51 pm by Garnick »
Gary N.
"My memory isn't what it used to be. As a matter of fact it never was." (gan)

aaronchan

Re: SP9900 FOR SALE - GTA
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 05:33:41 am »

Dear Sir,

I'm not trying to be offensive.
But a brand new P9000 cost 4k only
I would say even with some new inks and a roll or 2 paper,
you might need to consider to lower your price according to make this deal a bit more attractive.

Hope you can get rid of it soon and enjoy your new P7k  :)

aaron

Garnick

Re: SP9900 FOR SALE - GTA
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 09:57:19 am »

Dear Sir,

I'm not trying to be offensive.
But a brand new P9000 cost 4k only
I would say even with some new inks and a roll or 2 paper,
you might need to consider to lower your price according to make this deal a bit more attractive.

Hope you can get rid of it soon and enjoy your new P7k  :)

aaron

Hi Aaron,

Not offended at all.  As a matter of fact, shortly after I posted this I considered lowering the price.  The tech who installed the print head last year suggested that I should be able to get at least $3500 for the machine, even though I was skeptical.  He is very familiar with these printers and a well known tech in the industry, and also does work for a number of companies.  Given all of that, I was still reticent to include that price, but decided to post it and see what others would think.  Your reply has definitely answered that question and I will soon be adjusting the asking price for this printer.  Again, my initial skepticism concerning that price seems to have been well founded. One point I have a slight issue with is your pricing for the P9000.  I assume you are not posting from a Canadian location as I am, since the price here for the P9000 is $5649CDN.  Just to put this in perspective.

Thank you for your reply and your suggestions Aaron.

Gary
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 12:09:12 pm by Garnick »
Gary N.
"My memory isn't what it used to be. As a matter of fact it never was." (gan)
Pages: [1]   Go Up