Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Rollei SL66E/SE Sonnar f/4 150mm  (Read 534 times)

msameth

FS: Rollei SL66E/SE Sonnar f/4 150mm
« on: January 07, 2017, 09:04:54 pm »

I am currently based in South Korea. I am offering free world-wide shipping; however, I cannot be responsible for customs fees, taxes, etc that may arise as a result of importing the camera. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

For your consideration is a Sonnar f/4 150mm lens with HFT lens coating designed for the Rollei SL66E and SE models. This is a later version with the black aperture ring and coupling ring to communicate with the electronic meter in E and SE bodies. While the outer body exhibits some scratches and paint wear, the glass is in excellent condition. There are no scratches, signs of fungus or haze. There is one prominent speck of dust in the center somewhere beneath the front element. I have uploaded a photograph of it shot through an 8x hand loupe. It has absolutely no effect on image quality. This lens is extremely sharp and contrasty, both with b/w and color film. I can provide samples privately if requested. Front and rear caps are included. I am asking $350 shipped anywhere.

Please note the prominent dust particle in the central region of the glass.

This images shows the dust particle magnified by an 8x loupe and some additional lens zoom.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 10:05:52 pm by msameth »
Pages: [1]   Go Up