Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 200mm f2 For Sale (Sold)  (Read 740 times)

Hegemonious

• Farrare Studios
Canon 200mm f2 For Sale (Sold)
« on: December 28, 2016, 03:32:03 pm »

Hello all! Instead of posting my gear on the big E I want to see if anyone here would be interested in a Canon 200mm f2. It's in great condition the class is beautiful comes complete with lens hood, hard case & leather cap. I would also include neutral density drop in too. Asking $4000.00 plus shipping. Also interested in trade for a Contax 645 complete with lenses, this is what I'm selling it for. Want to round out my portrait kit to film and digital and the the Contax would be a great addition but can't part with the cash so will part with gear instead.

Please contact me at lonniefarrare@gmail.com with questions and images.

Lonnie 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 07:12:19 pm by Hegemonious »

animalland

Re: Canon 200mm f2 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 04:24:29 pm »

Emailed.

Hello all! Instead of posting my gear on the big E I want to see if anyone here would be interested in a Canon 200mm f2. It's in great condition the class is beautiful comes complete with lens hood, hard case & leather cap. I would also include neutral density drop in too. Asking $4000.00 plus shipping. Also interested in trade for a Contax 645 complete with lenses, this is what I'm selling it for. Want to round out my portrait kit to film and digital and the the Contax would be a great addition but can't part with the cash so will part with gear instead.

Please contact me at lonniefarrare@gmail.com with questions and images.

Lonnie

Hegemonious

• Farrare Studios
Re: Canon 200mm f2 For Sale (Sold)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 07:13:01 pm »

Lens Sold
Pages: [1]   Go Up