Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want to do a Bird and Landscape photography workshop in Japan  (Read 1846 times)

aboudd

• Aboud Dweck - A Body of Work
I want to do a Bird and Landscape photography workshop in Japan
« on: December 18, 2016, 04:14:09 pm »

Does anyone know a reputable photographer/firm that does tours or workshops in Japan. I wan to to take my interest in bird photos up a notch and photograph some landscapes and architecture in Japan. I doubt I would find a tour that would do all on one trip but I am interested and want to find the right guide for this. So far the only one I have found that looks interesting is Blain Harasymiw, but  I can't find any reviews. Any help would be appreciated.

Aboud Dweck
dweckphoto@gmail.com
www.abouddweck.com
A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer in your pants.
www.dweckgallery.com

NancyP

Re: I want to do a Bird and Landscape photography workshop in Japan
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 12:56:39 pm »

Try asking Bernard Languillier - he's based in Japan, and posts a lot here on LL.

wtlloyd

Clafleur

Re: I want to do a Bird and Landscape photography workshop in Japan
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 10:02:43 pm »

If you are interested in bird or landscape photography in the winter in Japan (as your image suggests), I strongly recommend Martin Bailey's winter workshops in Hokkaido.  Martin is a superb photographer and teacher whose many years of experience shooting for himself and leading groups to Hokkaido (and to Nagano for the Snow Monkeys) make him in my mind the first choice for this kind of workshop.  I've been on two of his workshops there so I speak as a very satisfied client. Martin's podcast, one of the oldest in the business, is also not to be missed and will give you a good sense of what his workshops cover. Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up