Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Output Tab not opening  (Read 1251 times)

Jens Peermann

Output Tab not opening
« on: December 13, 2016, 07:56:34 pm »

The Output Tab on Capture One 10 will not open. Clicking on it launches a dialog that reads “There are no enabled recipes to process”.

Any ideas what’s going on?

Thanks.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: Output Tab not opening
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 05:59:27 am »

The Output Tab on Capture One 10 will not open. Clicking on it launches a dialog that reads “There are no enabled recipes to process”.

Any ideas what’s going on?

Hi Jens,

CaptureOne comes with a number of predefined Process Recipes. Apparently, CO cannot find any of them. On my installation I only see a few xml files in a subfolder 'Recipes' of the main program installation.

I'd contact Capture One Support to see if it's simple to remedy. Otherwise, a re-install could solve it.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Jens Peermann

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 07:53:07 am »

Hi Jens,

CaptureOne comes with a number of predefined Process Recipes. Apparently, CO cannot find any of them. On my installation I only see a few xml files in a subfolder 'Recipes' of the main program installation.

I'd contact Capture One Support to see if it's simple to remedy. Otherwise, a re-install could solve it.

Cheers,
Bart

Thanks Bart. I found two instances of the Recipes file. One under Application Support and the other inside the Application Package. The one inside the package contains 5 presets, the other contains 8. Apparently capture One does not connect to either one of those folders.

I re-installed Capture One from the .dmg file, but that didn't fix the problem. I then downloaded a new .dmg file and re-installed from that file; that didn't do any good either. I am at the end of the rope here.

Jens Peermann

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 08:30:32 pm »

Mystery solved. My personalized workspace must have gotten corrupted and caused the problem.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 06:34:37 am »

Mystery solved. My personalized workspace must have gotten corrupted and caused the problem.

Ah, good to know. Might be useful to know for others if they experience something similar. Still odd that it happened.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==
Pages: [1]   Go Up