Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Building detail photos from Evanston Wyoming  (Read 1093 times)

michael ellis

2 Building detail photos from Evanston Wyoming
« on: December 06, 2016, 08:13:19 am »

After a number of views with no comments let me pose a question or two in hopes of some opinions. Am I overdoing the contrast? What do you think of the sharpening? Those are the areas I am a little unsure of currently.
Michael

Let me know what you think of these two. I'm pretty happy with them but would like to hear other opinions.
Michael
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:06:45 pm by michael ellis »

michael ellis

Re: 2 Building detail photos from Evanston Wyoming
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 02:07:42 pm »

After a number of views with no comments let me pose a question or two in hopes of some opinions. Am I overdoing the contrast? What do you think of the sharpening? Those are the areas I am a little unsure of currently.
Michael

Let me know what you think of these two. I'm pretty happy with them but would like to hear other opinions.
Michael

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 02:14:18 pm »

The first doesn't do anything for me: I don't know why you took it. The shadows in the second are quirkily interesting, but I'd be inclined to crop out the curved brickwork at the bottom.

Jeremy

michael ellis

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 02:45:29 pm »

The first doesn't do anything for me: I don't know why you took it. The shadows in the second are quirkily interesting, but I'd be inclined to crop out the curved brickwork at the bottom.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy-

I often don't know why I took a particular shot but the first one just looked like it would make a good, graphic B&W subject. Maybe it would be more interesting in color. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your thoughts.

Michael
Pages: [1]   Go Up