Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: C1 v10 histograms not showing, in both 'histogram', and 'levels' tools - G7X  (Read 1392 times)

Hoggy

• Never take life, or anything in it, too seriously.

As title says, in C1 v10 trial..  v9 displayed them..  on Win10 AMD A8-3500M APU (w/HD6620G 512MB graphics).

I've tried un/re-installing v10 and renaming the Appdata\local\CaptureOne folder before reinstall, but still no dice.

Has no one else had this problem?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 02:11:10 am by Hoggy »
Cams: Pentax K-3, K-30 & Canon G7X, S100
Firm supporter of DNG, throwing away originals.
It's the hash, man..  That good hash!

Hoggy

OK, I seemed to have narrowed down the problem..

The histograms don't show only with Canon G7X files that have been converted to DNG..  For native G7X .CR2 files, the histograms show.  However, my other cams that have either been converted to DNG, or native DNG, show the histograms.

The Base Characteristics show "Canon PowerShot G7 X Generic", but no matter what is chosen there, the histograms still don't show.

I think I found a bug..??

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Hi,

Yes, it looks like it. Just report it to PhaseOne service, so they can start working on a fix and others will also be helped.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One

OK, I seemed to have narrowed down the problem..

The histograms don't show only with Canon G7X files that have been converted to DNG..  For native G7X .CR2 files, the histograms show.  However, my other cams that have either been converted to DNG, or native DNG, show the histograms.

The Base Characteristics show "Canon PowerShot G7 X Generic", but no matter what is chosen there, the histograms still don't show.

Sounds like its worth reporting.

Probably another reason not to use DNG (joke!!!)

David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

Hoggy

Probably another reason not to use DNG (joke!!!)

Yep, in this subforum, I was waiting for that one..  :P

EDIT:  ok, I reported it, but the form didn't ask for an email address, in case they might need further info..  I did attach one of the converted .CR2's though, so hopefully that should be enough.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:03:38 pm by Hoggy »

Bart_van_der_Wolf

EDIT:  ok, I reported it, but the form didn't ask for an email address, in case they might need further info..  I did attach one of the converted .CR2's though, so hopefully that should be enough.

Hi,

You can occasionally check on their website, under "My Pages" and check your support cases. You should have an email registered at their site, it was used to purchase and send you the license details, and an invoice. But emails can get caught in Spam-filters, so I usually check both.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==
Pages: [1]   Go Up