Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Winner, in the Racetrack  (Read 1687 times)

Vieri Bottazzini

• WEBSITES
The Winner, in the Racetrack
« on: November 28, 2016, 04:18:18 am »

I called this The Winner, one of the famous sailing stones on The Racetrack in Death Valley National Park.

Best,

Vieri
Vieri Bottazzini
Ambassador for Phase One, H&Y Filters & NYA-EVO
https://linktr.ee/vieribottazzini

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: The Winner, in the Racetrack
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 06:54:23 am »

Excellent image.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 08:07:51 am »

Is that too much clarity in the background mountains? Or a bad bokeh? Flash/reflector for the foreground? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Mjollnir

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 11:21:57 pm »

Now THAT is a different take on things from a place shot too often as a reproduction of other peoples' views.

Nice!

Sean H

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 08:44:40 am »

Agree! Vieri has managed to do something different, interesting and compelling with this classic scene. I have not taken any of his courses but I would guess that he is probably a great teacher.

Now THAT is a different take on things from a place shot too often as a reproduction of other peoples' views.

Nice!

Vieri Bottazzini

• WEBSITES
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 08:46:50 am »

Excellent image.

Thank you very much Paulo, I am glad you enjoyed it! :D

Is that too much clarity in the background mountains? Or a bad bokeh? Flash/reflector for the foreground? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Hello Slobodan, now that even the Sailing Stones' mystery has been uncovered, I'd rather leave at least the mystery of this shot unknown... ;)

Nice!

Thank you very much, it is not easy to give a different look to places so well known, I am glad you enjoyed it :D

Agree! Vieri has managed to do something different, interesting and compelling with this classic scene. I have not taken any of his courses but I would guess that he is probably a great teacher.

Thank you very much Sean, I really appreciate it, glad you enjoyed it! :D I love teaching, I found it extremely important and I have been teaching for almost 25 years now, so your comment makes me very happy indeed :D Just got back yesterday from a Workshop in Comacchio, Italy, and all participants seemed to be very happy about our work together ;)
Vieri Bottazzini
Ambassador for Phase One, H&Y Filters & NYA-EVO
https://linktr.ee/vieribottazzini
Pages: [1]   Go Up