This is an email that came from Leaf HQ a few minutes ago:
Download the new Leaf Capture version 10.0.3 now, at: http://www.leaf-photography.com/pages/softwaredownload.aspx
Download Release Notes at: http://www.leaf-photography.com/files/Capt...eleaseNotes.pdf
The new version contains some major improvements; including the following:
· Significantly improves stability in Shooting, Adjusting, Editing and Processing over previous versions
· Improves interactivity and gives the user better feedback on the status of the current activity
· Supports Intel Mac's
The version includes the following specific enhancements:
· Faster folder uploading & ability to interrupt. Folders with many images now load faster. The user can select an image and do interactive work while images are refreshing.
· Progress bar feedback for long actions. Loading and adjusting actions are displayed in the progress bar.
· Flag shortcuts are simpler key combinations. Flag combinations are now Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, etc.
· Invert image exposure alarm. You can invert the exposure alarm mask in the image to color the correctly exposed image areas, leaving the over/under exposed areas unmasked. This enables you to observe the content of the over/under exposed areas without requiring a blinking mask.
… and many fixed issues.
For more, download and try it out!
We trust this release will please our customers and provide them with a smooth and trouble-free shooting experience.
As always, please inform Leaf Support of any problems encountered as soon as they arise.
The entire Leaf Team: R&D, Support, Marketing and Sales"