Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Short course for PS-CS2 and RAW  (Read 2314 times)

Muizen

Short course for PS-CS2 and RAW
« on: July 06, 2006, 09:00:12 am »

There are quite a lot of courses offered on Internet for Photoshop CS2 but most, I feel, offer far too many subjects in which I am not interested.
Does anyone have a good experience with a practical course on PS-CS2 with emphasize on RAW?
Thanks for your reply!
Harry Briels
Mechelen, Belgium

francois

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 10:10:10 am »

There are quite a lot of courses offered on Internet for Photoshop CS2 but most, I feel, offer far too many subjects in which I am not interested.
Does anyone have a good experience with a practical course on PS-CS2 with emphasize on RAW?
Thanks for your reply!
Harry Briels
Mechelen, Belgium
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You can read everything you need in Bruce Fraser books: [a href=\"http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/032127878X/sr=8-4/qid=1152194788/ref=pd_bbs_4/002-0091021-2224074?ie=UTF8]Real World Camera Raw with Photoshop CS[/url] or the same book for version 2.

Additionally, The Luminous Landscape Video Journal has a short tutorial in issue #12 and you can see a video clip here (look for Workflow - Part One).

Try Google to find free online tutorials, Adobe has a very basic video clip (here) but they use version 1 of ACR. Most of the basic features are the identical to newer versions. Another basic video, also from Adobe, can be found here.

HTH
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 10:18:50 am by francois »
Francois

francois

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 01:47:59 pm »

Just forgot that Alain Briot had put a few video clips comparing different RAW converters. You can certainly learn a few things. Article is available here.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up