Raw & Post Processing, Printing > Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks

What is that print-hanging system on the wall...

(1/3) > >>

lensjack:
behind Kevin and Chris in the Toy Shop IV video? Can anyone point me to the company that makes it? I've tried searching Reviews and Forum topics but didn't find an answer. Thanks.

Kevin Raber:
I make the frames. These frames will be for sale we hope by mid-December.  We have just finished putting together a production elsewhere in my building where we can make these frames, finish them and ship them.  As I have said elsewhere on the forum I am traveling extensively until December including a trip to Iceland this week and the LuLa Antarctica trip a week after that.  I'll post on the site and the forum when these frames are available.  They will come in sizes to handle prints up to 72 inches.  Available in flat black, glossy black, flat and glossy white with a light and dark wood finish arriving early next year.  If I could stay home long enough I would get this finished.  So, a bit more patience please.

kuau:
Kevin,
Great to hear that the framing system will be out soon can't wait to get my hands on some.
With all this gear talk, it's nice to see something seemingly so simple yet at the same time so elegant to hang prints
Well done
Steven Kornreich

Randy Carone:
Will someone post a link to the frames referenced in this thread? Thanks.

Kevin Raber:
Randy there is no link.  Many readers have seen these frames on the LuLa office walls and asked about them.  See the latest Toy Shop video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version