Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Born to Be Wild  (Read 531 times)

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed
Born to Be Wild
« on: October 21, 2016, 09:52:32 am »

Thunder Beach, Panama City, Fl - our version of Sturgis, SD 10-15,000 bikes show up twice a year for a week long gala, so it is quite the "do."
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: Born to Be Wild
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 10:06:27 am »

Yeah, and they all show up here in Leesburg in the spring for Bikefest. Usually one or two gets killed roaring around after an afternoon chug-a-lugging. The ones who don't die roar around on the highways and keep everybody awake. It's a great bunch. But the town makes a bundle on the thing, so I probably shouldn't complain.
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 11:22:17 am »

I note the abundance of hair; is there an alternative - other than chewing gum - to stop the bandana from sliding upward and back? I don't need a Harley to achieve my effect; just walking is fast enough to dislodge it. Now winter is bouncing in, I could use the bandana instead of hiding beneath the brim of the baseball cap, which always interferes with veticals.

;-(

Rob

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 02:38:16 pm »

We lose a few each time as well. Most get squished by cars turning into their paths. Some though through sheer stupidity mixed with a little Jack Daniels
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows
Pages: [1]   Go Up