Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One P65+ H mount PRICE REDUCTION $6500 OBO  (Read 1541 times)

bpepz

FS: Phase One P65+ H mount PRICE REDUCTION $6500 OBO
« on: October 17, 2016, 05:58:47 pm »

Up for sale is my trusty Phase one P65+ digital back. Back works perfectly. Surprisingly good condition considering how many shots are on it, which reads currently 222996, wowzers! These things truly last forever. LCD and exterior of back are very clean and good condition. Sensor is spotless and was just cleaned by Kolari Vision (the guys who do the A7RII sensor glass mod) who did an amazing job by the way. The only wear I can really find is the bottom left button, which has a small dent in the corner, but it works just fine.

Comes with two batteries, charger, and metal back cover. I've got a firewire cable but its 8 pin to 6 pin, if that would work in your system let me know and I'll throw it in. I am also going to be listing a Hasselblad H4X that this was used with later if your interested in that I can maybe bundle it. Also, if you are really crazy, this setup works PERFECTLY with the Mamiya RZ67. I had to modify a leaf H back adapter to get this fit correctly though. But if that is something that interests you I can sell you the adapter (kind of rare these days) and the cable to go with it.

I am located in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you are planning on vacationing here feel free to contact me for a one on one demo. Otherwise, I offer free shipping as long as its in the continental US. Furthermore, if you are looking to buy this outside the US, you are in luck, I have no problem selling overseas. However, I will not lie about the value on customs forms, and I will need to get a quote on shipping cost from the post office for any overseas shipping.

Asking $7000 OBO. Now $6500! Preferred payment method is Paypal or Payoneer. I can also accept Chase Quick pay. I will pay all fees.

follow link for pics
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xxr2lxq2sz6w7m4/AACAfi-tMMSONhCmm5uaPSMsa?dl=0
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 12:42:55 pm by bpepz »

bpepz

Re: FS: Phase One P65+ H mount PRICE REDUCTION $7000 OBO
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 12:42:38 pm »

Price reduction! $6500

bpepz

Re: FS: Phase One P65+ H mount PRICE REDUCTION $6500 OBO
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 05:50:45 pm »

bump!

bpepz