Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Export from Capture One to Nextgen gallery  (Read 1604 times)

KimALdis

• Kim-Aldis.co.uk
Export from Capture One to Nextgen gallery
« on: September 30, 2016, 11:19:26 am »

I've just figured out how to export images from Capture One directly to a Nextgen gallery  on my Wordpress web site.

It was originally intended to keep it to myself but if there's an interest I'd be comfortable blogging about how and why; it's relatively simple to do and understanding how it's done is quite useful.

In principle, although I haven't done so yet, it should be possible adapt it to export directly to a Wordpress media library. Or, in fact, anything that support xmlrpc - I believe SmugMug is one such.

In the process I've also had some fun messing with recipes' Open With feature; adding borders, posting to Twitter and whatnot. And using keywords and smart folders to track exports. Same applies; if there's interest I'll blog about it.

Dog shouterer, professional pedant.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: Export from Capture One to Nextgen gallery
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 04:28:30 pm »

I've just figured out how to export images from Capture One directly to a Nextgen gallery  on my Wordpress web site.

It was originally intended to keep it to myself but if there's an interest I'd be comfortable blogging about how and why; it's relatively simple to do and understanding how it's done is quite useful.

In principle, although I haven't done so yet, it should be possible adapt it to export directly to a Wordpress media library. Or, in fact, anything that support xmlrpc - I believe SmugMug is one such.

In the process I've also had some fun messing with recipes' Open With feature; adding borders, posting to Twitter and whatnot. And using keywords and smart folders to track exports. Same applies; if there's interest I'll blog about it.

Hi,

I'm sure there will be a number of people who'd like to read the blog posts.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

fdisilvestro

• Frank Disilvestro
Re: Export from Capture One to Nextgen gallery
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 06:54:17 pm »

Every knowledge contribution is always appreciated
Pages: [1]   Go Up