Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1 color profile question  (Read 818 times)

calindustries

• http://www.craiglacourt.com
C1 color profile question
« on: September 26, 2016, 01:23:18 pm »

Hey all,
I've sent in a request to P1 about this but never heard anything back. While shooting tethered with my Credo40 back C1Pro defaults to LeafLF2 LF2 Product 5 ICC profile. This is fine for most of my needs as I like that profile, but sometimes there are colors in products (especially pinks and greens) that don't read as vibrantly with this profile as they look to the naked eye. Going to Profoto RGB seems to fix this for these cases, the problem is I can't seem to have this setting carry over the the next capture and have to go back and set it manually (or batch) after shooting. It's not the end of the world but sometimes the client wants to see the color they want to see while shooting. Is there a way to set a profile to stay on a selected setting while shooting tethered?

Craig

Geocolor

Re: C1 color profile question
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 03:43:16 pm »

I use the following steps:

Basic Characteristics -> ICC Profile -> Profoto RGB
Next Capture Adjustements ->ICC Profile -> Copy from Last

works for me without any problems (APTUS II 12, 80MP).

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 03:43:34 pm »

I've sent in a request to P1 about this but never heard anything back.

If you did this in the form of a support case (which is the suggested manner if you're, for whatever reason, not asking your dealer) then you absolutely did receive a response back. If you didn't see one that means it went into your spam folder. If you log into your account at phaseone.com and open that support case you'll find it was replied to within 24 hours.

While shooting tethered with my Credo40 back C1Pro defaults to LeafLF2 LF2 Product 5 ICC profile ... Is there a way to set a profile to stay on a selected setting while shooting tethered?

Base Characteristics > [...] > Save as Default

UPDATE: Geocolor's suggestion will work in that you don't have to change this setting again DURING a session (but it will reset when you start a new session). My suggestion will work in that you don't have to change this setting ever again.

Geocolor

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 03:47:12 pm »

Thanks Doug.

calindustries

• http://www.craiglacourt.com
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 09:08:45 pm »

thanks Doug,
I usually always get great response from P1 support case queries. Once in a while I don't, hence my not checking spam. I will do that now. Thanks to you both for the feedback. I haven't noticed the separate copy from last for ICC. I do use the copy from last for general adjustments. I'll check it.

-C
Pages: [1]   Go Up