Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kevin & Mark's Hahnemuhle Paper Articles  (Read 596 times)

Kevin Gallagher

Kevin & Mark's Hahnemuhle Paper Articles
« on: September 02, 2016, 11:10:45 am »

Just wanted to say that these happened to come along at just the right time. I have a former colleague who has just retired due to some serious health issues and I was trying to come up with a gift idea. Since I've always been the photographer of the group it usually falls to me to get the group and candid shots of the various functions over the years and then to post them for all to see. I felt that this occasion called for something a bit different but I was at a loss for what until I read the articles by Mark & Kevin describing the new Hahnemuhle papers. Well, the gift tins just cried out to me, so in short order, 3 sets of the 4X6's showed up at my front door courtesy of B&H and off to work I went. Truth be told, it's been a while since I've attempted any kind of serious or semi serious printing so the step by step directions for LR were a great help! Needless to say they came out great and he was VERY touched by them. A few of us personally delivered them and it soon turned into a tissue fest but I'm so glad we were able to do this for him.

Big thanks to Kevin, Mark, and  Hahnemuhle for the great articles and great products!!

Kevin in CT
Kevin In CT
All Animals Are Equal But Some Are More Equal
 George Orwell

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
Re: Kevin & Mark's Hahnemuhle Paper Articles
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 11:22:50 am »

You are welcome Kevin. Very pleased the articles were helpful.

Mark
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."
Pages: [1]   Go Up