Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon EF 300mm f2.8 IS II  (Read 677 times)

JB Rasor

• JB Rasor
FS: Canon EF 300mm f2.8 IS II
« on: August 30, 2016, 02:17:09 am »

This Canon 300mm f2.8 II is in MINT condition. Everything is included with the original package, including the hard shell lens case. I’m also including an RRS lens foot, which allows it to mount to any Arca-Swiss compatible tripod/monopod directly. Along with the lens, this purchase includes: ET-120 Lens Hood, Lens Case 300B, E-145C Lens Cap for EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM, Lens Dust Cap E (Rear), Lens Wide Strap B f/EF 300 / 400 mm f/2.8L IS II USM, 52mm Drop-in Gelatin Filter Holder (Black), Strap for Hard Case. The lens is only two months old, so it comes with the original 1-Year Warranty as well. I tried to capture every angle of the lens in the photographs, but if you need any more feel free to message me.

I purchased this lens on June 18th, 2016. I originally wanted to use it for sport’s photography, but I quickly realized it didn’t have quite the reach I needed. So, I’m going to switch to the Canon 400mm and let someone else enjoy this amazing glass. It’s the sharpest lens ever tested by DXO Mark and I can attest to that. I debated not going to the 400mm because this lens is so sharp I can crop pretty effectively, but I finally decided I need the extra 100mm’s. At any rate, this is probably the finest lens I have ever owned, and I’d love to keep it, but at this price point it needs to be used.

If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to send me a message!

Thanks!

JB

Asking Price: $5,700

Pages: [1]   Go Up