Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: P10000 utilities  (Read 721 times)

iCanvas

P10000 utilities
« on: August 29, 2016, 03:22:45 pm »

Love the P10000 and will do a user review shortly. Epson made a utility for the Windows environment that reads the printer hard disk and can erase and add files, but didn't, and are not going to, make it for the Mac. Thanks Epson. You can only add files from the printer screen. I called Epson and they told me that there are no plans to make this utility (Epson LFP HDD Utility) and the LFP Accounting Tool. What I want to know if there is a way to use this utility in the Mac environment without switching to to Parallels or VM Fusion. Will the software Crossover allow me to remain in the Mac environment and use the utility? Thanks

Gar

iCanvas

Re: P10000 utilities
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 06:34:24 pm »

OK, I downloaded CrossOver and tried to run the Epson utility but the utility could not recognize my printer. I called CrossOver tech support and they came onto my computer and tried a variety of things but couldn't make the utility recognize the printer, so I guess my only other option is to use Parallels or VM Fusion.

Gar

howardm

Re: P10000 utilities
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 06:40:01 pm »

Not really suprising.  Also look into Virtualbox before you spend on Fusion/Parallels
Pages: [1]   Go Up