Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Pentax 645Z (1171 Actuations)  (Read 690 times)

JB Rasor

• JB Rasor
FS: Pentax 645Z (1171 Actuations)
« on: August 27, 2016, 07:58:19 pm »

Hello Everyone. I am selling my 645Z, listing it on eBay tomorrow evening, but wanted to offer it here first. If you're interested I can take down the eBay listing as long as it doesn't reach a really high bid amount. A few days, in other words. I also have a 55mm, 35mm and 80-160mm for sale. Everything is Mint aside from the 80-160mm, which I'd rate as Excellent. Prices below, or feel free to make an offer.

The 645Z abridged description is as follows:

Condition of this camera is Like New to Mint. It has 1171 actuations and is completely spotless. I tried to emphasize every angle in the photographs. Everything, and then some, is included with the sale. I’ve owned this camera for approximately one year. When not in use it resides in my humidity controlled dry box. 

The original box, paperwork, charger, two batteries, strap and everything else included with the original package is accounted for. I also have three excellent, and frankly mint condition, lenses for sale as well. Check them out if you’d like to. If you have any questions regarding this amazing camera, please feel free to send me a message. I know it is an investment, but a great one.

Pentax 645Z: $5950
PENTAX-D FA 645 55mm F2.8 AL IF SDM AW AF Lens: $849
Pentax smc FA 645 35mmf/3.5 AL IF Lens: $890
Pentax smc FA 645 80-160mm F/4.5 Lens: $620

-If you'd like to make an offer the bundle, please let me know! Thanks a lot everyone!

Best regards,
JB Rasor
Pages: [1]   Go Up