Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TECHART LM-EA7 autofocus adapter for M mount to E mount.  (Read 351 times)

Krug

TECHART LM-EA7 autofocus adapter for M mount to E mount.
« on: August 25, 2016, 10:03:51 pm »

ITEM SOLD

impatiently tiring of the couple of months waiting for this interesting adapter to be delivered from China I ordered another from a Hong Kong dealer who held out hope of more prompt delivery intending to cancel the laggard after the first arrived - not super ethical perhaps but the initial delivery targets were grossly overoptimistic.

Well Murphy's Law delivered both adapters within a day or so last week. Comeuppance !

Now I do not really want two adapters however good they are.

So if anyone would like to jump the queue I have one on offer - it has been opened, tested and put back in its packing as it came.

It cost me $348 plus some shipping  .... any offer close to that takes it .... otherwise I will just use both of them.

Seriously the one that I am keeping/using is astonishing ... it does actually work rather well. Not super lightning fast focus but very reasonable auto focus with virtually any glass with an M mount or an available M mount adapter ... great fun and a boon for old eyes.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:48:28 am by Krug »
John Ashbourne
 www.johnashbourne.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up