Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hahnemuhle Paper – Panorama Paper, Photo Album and Tin Photo Box Review  (Read 1932 times)

rdonson

Mark,

Thanks so much for the well thought out and detailed article.  My wife and I are particularly interested in the Photo Album and the Tin Photo Box and your review will likely save us a great deal of frustration and wasted materials.  I'll be printing on my Epson SC P800 from Lightroom so your article is just perfect for my needs.  The next task is finding the materials and hoping not to break the piggy bank.  😜
Regards,
Ron

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com

Thanks Ron, glad you will find it useful.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

brianrybolt

THANKS Mark.  Very useful indeed!

Brian

David Good

Thanks for reviewing these so thoroughly Mark. These Hahn offerings look to be quite useful and well presented.

davidgp

• davidgp fotografia

Thanks for the review... Probably I will try some of those products to create my Christmas presents!!!

hokuahi

• Artist, Photographer
    • Exhibition

Perhaps I missed it somewhere in both Mark's and Kevin's review... The paper used in both Photo Tins is proprietary in size, i.e. with their rounded corners they're designed to fit snugly within the box. I had hoped to be able to use a different brand, also 4x6, but discovered that square cut corners don't fit, the square corners being just slightly too large.
Pages: [1]   Go Up