Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya Leaf Credo 40 with 645DF+ Body and Schneider 80mm LS Lens, Like New  (Read 2329 times)

tennisbp

Hello!
For Sale is a Mamiya Leaf Credo 40 Digital Back, Mamiya 645DF+ Body and Schneider 80mm LS Lens. All items have been very well kept for and are in "Like New" conditions. There are no marks/scratches and all the most important bits (glass and sensor) are flawless. The Credo 40 Back has <1500 actuations (see photo link below for actual number).

I am parting with this system because it is simply too much camera for my needs currently. You can see samples of images from this camera on my website. Photos of the camera kit itself can be seen here.

The camera kit was originally purchased new from Capture Integration in May of 2015 and I have been its only owner. This sale includes all the bits and pieces that came with the kit (see photo). I will ALSO be including two extension tubes: the NA401 and NA402. The extension tubes were purchased from KEH (Excellent condition). All items in the photos will be included, EXCEPT for the Peak Design handstrap/connection points and the B+W UV Filter.

I am only interested in selling the kit in its entirety. Price for the kit is $9500 USD $7500 + shipping ($150-200 USD for folks in the United States). The kit will be shipped fully insured and in the original box. Payment must be made via verified Paypal account (verified address is required).

Price updated: $7500 USD + shipping ($150-200 USD for US shipping)

Thanks for looking and have a good day!

« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 11:03:44 pm by tennisbp »

tennisbp

Updated/Bump  8)

tennisbp

Bump!

shootingalot

• Team up or no success

Hi. Is your system still available? Thanks

Hello!
For Sale is a Mamiya Leaf Credo 40 Digital Back, Mamiya 645DF+ Body and Schneider 80mm LS Lens. All items have been very well kept for and are in "Like New" conditions. There are no marks/scratches and all the most important bits (glass and sensor) are flawless. The Credo 40 Back has <1500 actuations (see photo link below for actual number).

I am parting with this system because it is simply too much camera for my needs currently. You can see samples of images from this camera on my website. Photos of the camera kit itself can be seen here.

The camera kit was originally purchased new from Capture Integration in May of 2015 and I have been its only owner. This sale includes all the bits and pieces that came with the kit (see photo). I will ALSO be including two extension tubes: the NA401 and NA402. The extension tubes were purchased from KEH (Excellent condition). All items in the photos will be included, EXCEPT for the Peak Design handstrap/connection points and the B+W UV Filter.

I am only interested in selling the kit in its entirety. Price for the kit is $9500 USD $7500 + shipping ($150-200 USD for folks in the United States). The kit will be shipped fully insured and in the original box. Payment must be made via verified Paypal account (verified address is required).

Price updated: $7500 USD + shipping ($150-200 USD for US shipping)

Thanks for looking and have a good day!

tennisbp

Yes, this system is still available!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 05:57:01 pm by tennisbp »

tennisbp

Bump
Pages: [1]   Go Up