Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greenland Photo Workshop for August 27th to September 6, 2017 Announced  (Read 905 times)

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber

Luminous-Landscape along with Art Wolfe will be leading a photography workshop to Greenland in August of 2017.  Information can be Found Here.  Since we are doing such a late Antarctica cruise workshop this year we are bypassing an Antarctica trip until 2018.  Thus we have selected Greenland as a new location to visit and explore.  I hope you consider joining us and visiting a location that hasn't become overrun by tourists and other photographers,  Chris and I are heading to Greenland in a few weeks to produce a video and images of this remarkable land.  Look for an update late September.  If you are interested you should sign up soon to make sure you get the best cabin selection.  Art and I as well as the other instructors look forward to this trip and having you be part of the adventure. 

Iceland winter and summer workshops, as well as Antarctica 2018 workshop will be announced over the next two weeks.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up