Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Zeiss Loxia & Sony FE Lenses - 50mm, 35mm, 55mm, 24-70mm  (Read 867 times)

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
FS: Zeiss Loxia & Sony FE Lenses - 50mm, 35mm, 55mm, 24-70mm
« on: August 07, 2016, 09:25:54 am »

Zeiss Loxia 50mm f/2 Planar T* Lens for Sony E Mount
It comes with box, front and rear caps, hood, and papers. It is in near-mint condition. The glass, front and rear, is clear and free of scratches or blemishes. The lens barrel shows no visible wear. The focus and aperture rings are smooth and precise. The aperture blades are clean and operate smoothly.
Price - SOLD

Zeiss Loxia 35mm f/2 Biogon T* Lens for Sony E Mount
It comes with box, front and rear caps, hood, and papers. It is in near-mint condition. The glass, front and rear, is clear and free of scratches or blemishes. The lens barrel shows no visible wear. The focus and aperture rings are smooth and precise. The aperture blades are clean and operate smoothly.
Withdrawn

Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
It comes with box (and all original packaging), front and rear caps, hood, pouch, papers. It is in excellent condition. The only blemish on the lens is a small cosmetic ding on the zoom ring (see photos). The glass, front and rear, is clear and free of scratches or blemishes. The lens barrel shows no other visible wear. The focus and zoom rings are smooth and precise. The aperture blades are clean and operate smoothly. The AF is quick and precise.
Price - SOLD

Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens
It comes with box (and all original packaging), front and rear caps, hood, and papers. It is in near mint condition. The glass, front and rear, is clear and free of scratches or blemishes. The lens barrel shows no visible wear. The focus and aperture rings are smooth and precise. The aperture blades are clean and operate smoothly. The AF is quick and precise.
Price - SOLD

I'm selling these lenses because I recently bought the GM 24-70mm f/2.8 and FE 50mm f/1.4 lenses and I'm culling the herd.

Prices include shipping and PayPal fee. I cannot ship internationally. Contact me by PM if you are interested or have any questions.

Photos here
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:42:10 am by Joseph Colson »

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
Re: FS: Zeiss Loxia & Sony FE Lenses - 50mm, 35mm, 55mm, 24-70mm
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 10:15:28 am »

Prices reduced on two remaining lenses

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 06:24:21 pm »

The Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens has been SOLD.

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 11:44:05 am »

I'm re-listing the Zeiss Loxia 35mm f/2 Biogon T* Lens for Sony E Mount in a new ad.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 05:21:58 pm by Joseph Colson »
Pages: [1]   Go Up