[font color=\'#000000\']I want to supply a stock library on a part-time basis. I am just starting my search and find it hard to know what libraries are good. Internet searches seem to give one much to filter through. I really like the luminous landscape and its community and would love to get your comments about stock libraries.
My wish list is to find a library that…
• Does not charge or has very low up front costs. I think the fact that you work and buy all your equipment and don’t get paid until the sale is made thus taking on most of the risk is cost enough (am I in a dream world here?)
• Is successful (I guess this is a given)
• Has a strong focus on digital photography and will even accept digital files
• Has clear guidelines as to what is required from their contributors
• Has very high standards for the pictures that and photographers that they will deal with (it will be my goal to meet the high quality mark)[/font]