Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sensor Gel Stick for Sony Cameras  (Read 2723 times)

Jens Peermann

Sensor Gel Stick for Sony Cameras
« on: July 31, 2016, 04:24:29 pm »

Does anybody have experience with this product? It claims to be safe for Sony cameras, but there aren't any reviews yet.

David Good

Re: Sensor Gel Stick for Sony Cameras
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 04:37:05 pm »

No, I haven't tried those but do use Aeroclipse (or Eclipse) by Photosol with their sensor swab. This takes removes the lubricant spots that appear especially if shooting in continuous mode. Both fluids are safe for the Sony sensors.

E.J. Peiker

• http://www.ejphoto.com
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 09:21:47 pm »

As I told you on the other forum ;) the Eyelead Sensor Gel Stick for Sony, the orange one is what I use on Sony sensors in addition to a high quality blower bulb - I use the one from Visual Echoes which has an inlet filter on it.

vulture

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 10:18:06 am »

I use this product, but with the BLUE gel stamp together with the dry viscous paper for Panasonic GH 4 & Canon sensors and it works alright.
It's German design, produced in China and distributed in Europe by an Chinese company.

Phil Indeblanc

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 01:12:41 am »

Just cleaned my sensor. First blow ball. Then the Pen brush, then the Ewipes followed by a pecpac to dry with no residue. Perfectly clean. Just remember to put the camera in Clean mode to reduce sensor moving around.

Tip:
E-wipes are individually packed and large, so they make great wipes to do the sensor and the mount and some glass too, so I use a plastic credit card cut down to the size of the sensor, and fld the Ewipe over it, and do a Left to right, and a up to down. Do a left to right with the pecpad wipe to dry. Check with my sensor scope, and it is all clear. No spec. But check the sides before cleaning. I found dust and specs on the inside sides of the mount. So I brushed those off with a different pen brush (never multi task brushes).
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...
Pages: [1]   Go Up